It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to osama bin laden?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Last i heard of Osama Dim Laden on this website was that Bush had found him playing hide and seek in the mountains and had invited him back to Texas for lunch.
Apparently Osmo is being held in Bush's basement in lots of bondage gear and will only be realeased at the election time for a public execution (Texas style) where lots of burgers, chips and Republican badges will be on sale.

Seriously though you make a good point. Why isn't he in our news? Like someone said the only reason is because we don't need him yet. Its the London bombing that did it, but sooner or later Fox News will get back to the subject of "Finding Osmao". Mark my words just you wait.
In times of no news do not despair, turn on your TV and Osama will be everywhere!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OBL receives dialysis treatments. ....I mean right before 9.11.01 OBL was receiving dialysis at a US base wasn't he? I thought I read that in a news story. Anyway, I know after my dad's dialysis, he is worn out for the rest of the day...so how hard can it be to catch OBL? You know he has to receive dialysis....

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Usama
Bin
Forgotten.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I personally think he is dead, supposedly quite a few sources have said he died in December of 2001, due to kidney problems, supposedly Saad Bin Laden took over his place.

Of course the US will keep trying to show that he is alive by manufacturing fake Osama Bin Laden videos.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Osama in iceland. He got tired of the afghan desert..

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I dont think they really wanna find Osama to be honest. Think about it, bush opposed a 911 investigtion, and you think he wants to find Osama? If he wanted to get Osama, he could. We have sattelites that can zoom in on just about anything, and we have spy planes, and other high tech stuff. Theyre stalling so they can pass the Patriot Act 2 and screw us. Some people may say that the Patriot act is to protect us, but there are better ways to deal with terrorism, then to take away our freedoms.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Personaly, i think he´s dead, and if not dead, then cronically and terminally ill due to his renal problems.
The man needs dialisis daily, you just cant keep moving around when your like him.
If he wasnt killed in the initial bombings( that is of course if he wasnt prewarned by his CIA buddys and flew the nest) then the squalid living conditions in the caves would definaltley have seen him off.

But, really, the cold hard truth is that Osama Bin Laden , was and is an operative and product of the Central Intelligence Ageny.
And once CIA, always CIA.
He knows all the secrets they´d like to hide with regards to 9/11 etc and so its easier to buy his silence with freedom then even attempt to catch him.
The Agency and the government (i.e George bush, his intimate family friend and family business partner since the 70´s) dont want to catch him, its a simple as that, and they use him and move him around a middle east sized chess board like their pawn.
He is the one of the guardians of the blackests secrets of the Bush administration.

Therefore and in closing it is beneficial for the both if Osamas never found.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The man responsible for 9/11?
He is not important enough to pursue, apparently.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He was seriously injured in December 2001 and finally died from his wounds in early 2002. He is buried in Saudi Arabia in an unmarked grave. No one has announced it due to the fact that both sides need him alive.

Almost everyone in the Intelligence Community knows this.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Seems the CIA isn't too thrilled about what Berntsen, the latest ex-officer turned author, and who coordinated attacks at the peak of the fighting in eastern Afghanistan in late 2001, has to say about what really went down in Tora Bora. Should be an interesting read if it can escape the now insatiable vortex of national security.

In a story he says he resigned from the agency to tell, Gary Berntsen recounts the attacks he coordinated at the peak of the fighting in eastern Afghanistan in late 2001, including how U.S. commanders knew bin Laden was in the rugged mountains near the Pakistani border and the al-Qaida leader's much-discussed getaway.

"When I watched the presidential debates, it was clear to me ... the debate and discussions on Tora Bora were - from both sides - completely incorrect," said Berntsen, who won't provide details until the agency finishes declassifying his book. "It did not represent the reality of what happened on the ground."

It covers his role handling the agency's response to al-Qaida's 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in East Africa. And the book continues through late 2001 when he was assigned to command a CIA team inserted into Afghanistan, code-named "Jawbreaker" - the title of his book

It's also about decision-making: "Who stepped up, who didn't in all of this," said Berntsen, the recipient of two of the CIA's three highest medals

msnbc.msn.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join