It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Returning After Some Moons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hello and thank you for clicking on this thread and using your precious time to read my words.

Like many others, after the chaos of the ATS hack/crash had cleared, I was tempted to begin anew under a different alias. The primary reason is that some of my posting history no longer represents the person that I am today. However, I decided that it is better to embrace my recorded path of change rather than denying the journey that brought me to the present moment.

With that being said, please allow me to reintroduce myself:

I have been an alternative truth seeker and conspiracy researcher since the early 1990’s. I first stumbled upon ATS in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks while trying to make sense out of what had happened. I lurked on ATS for several years, posted anonymously until that feature was disabled, then openly joined the ATS community in 2008.

Spirituality, philosophy, world religion/mythology, the Ancient Mystery Traditions, initiatory systems, history, and prehistory are very passionate interests of mine. My years of inner-work, spiritual/religious practices, and quest for knowledge has brought me to the threshold of mysticism, occultism, and esotericism. Today, I publicly lecture and write about the topics mentioned in this paragraph.

I hope to continue sharing the discoveries and insights of my journey with the ATS community. I again thank you for your precious time and I look forward to many enlightening discussions!

edit on 12/14/23 by Sahabi because: Let us deny ignorance together

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

welcome back. I won't mention that with a join date like that you must be friggin old, that would be rude.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you Bro:. If we’re going by join dates, you have me beat grandpa

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

trust me, I am old as dirt, that's why I gave you the stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 15/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

top topics

join