It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayorkas Confirms FBI Warning, Says Blinking Red Lights Everywhere On Terror Threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I often wonder as to the many who write here as after the last purge many have not returned or simply holed up. I for one am not compromised as I paid my dues to this country and continue to do so while many rail aginst the USA, that includes both members and many throughout the world.

Many here continue to expouse peace but since mans arrival here on earth it has never been attained except by strength in war and armies. The USA had a good run with Reagon, Clinton, Omama and Trump. Now we have a compromised son of a used car sakesman along with a huh for a Vice President whose biggest cheerleaders seem to be the corrupt USA mainstream media.

Mayorkas Confirms FBI Warning

I am starting to get a sense that those USA federal employess in INTEL and other are staring to break away from the Biden administration and the US Department of Justice. Just look at the above link. So when the last time this was front page? Why? Because they will be signing their own death warrant as whomever takes over this country wont let them stay around.

I also wonder as to all those enemy combatents that live right here in the USA. IMO many were born here and were trained or indoctrinated into hate as the terror crusade began back in the 1970's by their parents moving here from foreign lands. That will be another thread as I will present many here in high positions yet their parents immigration to the USA decades ago simply doesnt add up. Then their children all become lawyers or enter politics as radicals. I am done with all that hate whitey crap. Privilege my ass. Its a common theme that our MSM remains silent on.

I still recall that threat a made by an Iran General to the USA when the Trump administration took out their head of Intellegence. I also am leery of the Club K missiles that can be launced from inside a shipping container here in the USA with a cruise missile with a nuke warhead. Or biological. Does anyone recall the one missile that was imported and found in Florida as shipped from Europe just several years ago.

Air Force Recovers Live Missile

I am also concerned about the immigrants at the Arizona border and those stompimg for a Gaza ceasefire along the theme of humanity. I am sensing that the next crusade will begin soon.

See something say something to local or state police and / or USA INTEL

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wait until you see the thread I posted about illegal aliens, being able to join military.

It's totally treasonous.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I just saw it. The Transgenders will love it

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Many here continue to expouse peace but since mans arrival here on earth it has never been attained except by strength in war and armies. The USA had a good run with Reagon, Clinton, Omama and Trump.

Had to stop there...

You just listed a group of men responsible for millions of deaths. Trump was the only one who didn't start any new wars. But Clinton and Obama are directly responsible for much of the chaos we see today.

Ask yourself are we safer with our government indiscriminately attacking nations seemingly for no reason?

Do you know why our military currently occupies 1/3 of Syria?

Do you know why our government destroyed Libya?

How about Somali, Venezuela, Guatemala?

Wouldn't it be safer for everyone if the American government used a diplomatic approach? Rather than this scorched earth policy.

People like you say that would open us up for attack. But I have to ask can you recall the last terrorist attack that wasn't home grown? They keep telling us to worry about radical terrorist yet the ones killing the most people is my own government. Personally I'm not okay with that happening in my name.

I'm curious how dropping millions of pounds of bombs on a people that don't even poses an airforce somehow makes us all safer.

Hate to break it to you but this isn't patriotism you are promoting this is statism

See something say something to local or state police and / or USA INTEL

Yeah I see a statist who is aligned with the largest terrorist organization in the planet.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It wont make you safer here but if you move there it certainly will Please move there to confirm my suspicions and report back

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Thanks for your write. I dont think these "Presidents" just blow stuff up and have killed or maimed ecause they like it. Its cause and affect retaliation before its brought home here. Just like the "peaceful" protests for Palestine in the USA today.

So what your take on what China is doing?

Back in 2001 I was in China and was briefed on thier Homland Security.

Back then their farming communities along thier southern border were being murdered and massacred by Islamists at night who were always two steps ahead of the Chinese army up in the mountains. China admitted they didnt have an answer.

SO AS A RESULT I REJECT YOUR OPINION

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Mayorkas and Wray are like two dodgy salesmen trying to "sell" their "work."

They are both responsible for the situation they now pretend to be concerned about.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If only these people were in a position to do something about it instead of just complaining…… oh wait they are.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

They are now clanging the bells sorta like Salavation Army.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The "strategy" is unreal. They create the problems and threats and then miraculously "WARN" it's imminent. Next they'll actually present solutions that will fail by design. 😀

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

And all that while blaming conservatives for the situation they created.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
Mayorkas and Wray are like two dodgy salesmen trying to "sell" their "work."

They are both responsible for the situation they now pretend to be concerned about.
In the words of Ben Kenobi,

“Of course I know him. He is me”

edit on 9-12-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Wait until you see the thread I posted about illegal aliens, being able to join military.

It's totally treasonous.

They are legally driving in Illinois. You should see them maneuver.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

FYI: FEMA disaster semis/ my Sec Clearence...

I'm being careful here...every county has these in secured locations- field hospitals, Decon tents, drugs, pharmaceuticals...there are a certain # of them I won't divulge.

I've been to the warehouse, been inside...and of late? I've seen these unmarked semis out on the road...in other words, more mobile...moving, which they never do really.

This is just of late. I've digressed, sorry. But as to red lights n warnings...this movement of these semis out of warehouse...is extremely unusual.

1st Responder, me

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Last week, our director of Homeland security majorcas allowed over 20,000 people to illegally enter this country.

This week he's warning us about terrorist attacks.

On several levels and in several ways, the people in charge of our government are mentally sick.

They enjoy inflicting pain upon individual US citizens, and American society as a whole.

new topics

top topics

join