It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Drone Show at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Colorado Springs 11/30/2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hey guys, this thread is actually sort of a continuation of this thread I put up a few weeks ago.

I work right below the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and a few weeks ago I started seeing strange lights in the sky. I suspected that I was seeing drones, and it was confirmed later that night that they were drones, because I captured a video from a different location. It was definitely drones that I saw setting up for a show, and in that thread, I posted a final link to a video which showed it, but from a far away distance.

But today, they had another show, and I got some MUCH better quality videos, because I was right near the event. Prior to this event, I had never seen a drone show in person, so I thought it was super cool! I must apologize however, that I couldn't capture the entire event, because I had to focus on guests that were coming in, but I did take two decent videos of it.

I still don't know how to embed "featured" YouTube videos, so I'm sorry to only be able to post the links. Check em out, enjoy!

Part One

Part Two

edit on 1-12-2023 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Very cool! Here you go...

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Cool! Thanks for embedding them!

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

edit on 727stk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I've seen some drone shows online, but never in person before like the one in this thread. I've never personally recorded one till now, either. That dragon was cool though, thanks for sharing.

edit on 1-12-2023 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join