It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again! Or it's a pleasure to meet you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hello ATS!
Loooooooong time lurker as well as past active user. It's been 10 years plus since I was overly active in any way. So long that I couldn't even find information related to my previous account! I was especially active during the period of time when the October 21st 2012 website mystery was going on.

I genuinely love this site and the (sometimes) willingness to question the mainstream narrative. This place has always felt very home to me.

One thing that concerns me right now though is that I haven't seen a single post so far about the apparent plandemic vol.2 coming out of China right now with some quiet pneumonia as they're calling it. The timing is too perfect to be a coincidence. Just in time for the next election cycle.

Love you ATS!

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

OK, OK, I'll say something about it if nobody beats me to it. I heard about it from a fish yesterday.

Welcome (back) to the party!

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Welcome.

There's a topic here about this second pseudo-pandemic if you're interested:

Undiagnosed China Pneumonia Reported

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

OK, OK, I'll say something about it if nobody beats me to it. I heard about it from a fish yesterday.

Welcome (back) to the party!

Funnily enough, that's where I first heard about it too.
You know it's clown world when the news fish from Spongebob is more on top of it than any major news outlet.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

One thing that concerns me right now though is that I haven't seen a single post so far about the apparent plandemic vol.2 coming out of China right now with some quiet pneumonia as they're calling it. The timing is too perfect to be a coincidence. Just in time for the next election cycle.

Welcome MrGashler 🍻
Yeah, lamestream won't distribute their thesis until billy and fiser have the [patent license] *anecdote 😉

I think electronic votes are designed to benefit the people elected into office instead of benefiting the people who cast their votes.

Trump being for the people is counterproductive to what is important in DC.

We should be asked to reaffirm our consent at this juncture and tally it up for perspective sake and public record.

Watch a simple solution become complicated because we run out of cuddly teddy bears.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
Hello ATS!
Loooooooong time lurker as well as past active user. It's been 10 years plus since I was overly active in any way. So long that I couldn't even find information related to my previous account! I was especially active during the period of time when the October 21st 2012 website mystery was going on.

I genuinely love this site and the (sometimes) willingness to question the mainstream narrative. This place has always felt very home to me.

Love you ATS!

Welcome!

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Welcome MrGashler it's great to see you!

top topics

join