It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making some random predictions for 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is an open thread making random predications just for fun. In 2024 I predict:

1. The death of a celebrity that is well known among the millennial generation.

2. I predict the death or hospitalization of a famous world leader.

3. After a decade something related to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 will happen, either clues of a crash site or another plane disappearing.

4. I predict a major conflict happening between two Asian countries , (perhaps China and Taiwan.)

5. I predict a medical breakthrough related to curing something using gene therapy.

edit on 19-11-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedPanda94
This is an open thread making random predications just for fun. In 2024 I predict:

3. After a decade something related to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 will happen, either clues of a crash site or another plane disappearing.

4. I predict a major conflict happening between two Asian countries , (perhaps China and Taiwan.)

5. I predict a medical breakthrough related to curing something using gene therapy.

I predict Trump to be President in 2024

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

1. Good guess. I'm guessing this will happen every year from now on.

2. That's also a very good guess, it happens every year. A few times, a few different world leaders per year.

3. This is the only specific prediction. What do you expect to be released? Do you already have a heads up on this? Inside info?

4. Wishful thinking from a Chinese native?

5. Already happening all the time. Gene therapy has been curing diseases and mending neurons we never thought possible. For years now.

Anything more specific? What day and month is China going to invade Taiwan?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Nostradamus is predicting the "King of Isles" getting deposed. And the Pope being succeeded by "A Roman of good age" who'll be Pontiff for a while.

Now, Nostradamus isn't always the best prognosticator; too often we're connecting events to obscure predictions after the fact. But some things have been too much of a coincidence, so worth keeping a somewhat open mind.
edit on 19-11-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

McConnell already likened China, Russia and Iran to the axis of evil in WW2. So I suppose we could be building up to WW3.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I predict that it will be bad and worse by the end. Northern hemisphere will begin with an atrocious winter. Volcanoes will cause mayhem. A giant solar storm and the arrival of something nobody expected.

It’s the truth I tell ya, just wait and see.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I predict loser trump will be locked up for his many crimes.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

3. This is the only specific prediction. What do you expect to be released? Do you already have a heads up on this? Inside info?

Nope , just a guess.

What day and month is China going to invade Taiwan?

June 2, 2024

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
#7. that all previous predictions listed may or may not come to pass but most likely will not

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nofear51

I predict Trump to be President in 2024

... from jail.

Trump is getting on in years, he'll be 78 next year. Perhaps he will be the one in prediction 2?

His adherents will probably declare it a witch-hunt and blame the vax, or declare it his way of playing 5D Snakes & Ladders, for 'taxation' purposes.

edit on 19-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hmm... I got some Predictions to..................

1. Recession
2. Depression
3. Revolution
4. War

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And all but your #3 will occur.

Americans ain't gonna revolt.
Too lazy.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yours are very vague.

Here’s mine.
Possibly a woman president, maybe that means Kamala.
A water disaster. I mean a real disaster, like a major tsunami, or something that is rarely seen.
Possible a Cat 5 hurricane that comes ashore and does major damage.

Brace yourself…….Financial upheaval.. to me this means something with the US dollar, or possibly something with ushering in a new more powerful form of money, crypto, Chinese… something major.

Havoc on electronics, possibly a solar storm, or a terrorist act. A big headache for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

4. War

I don’t feel this. I think there might be more conflict, but it will be resolved..

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

And all but your #3 will occur.

Americans ain't gonna revolt.
Too lazy.

That's True , Some of Them Won't.........

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

1 to 4 are pretty standard fare. Now 5 could be interesting, I'll hone that one down for you... As the death toll rises from the covid mRNA bioweapon into 2025, the monarch formerly known as prince, will offer up a solution. It will be a new mRNA to counteract the old mRNA, but it will be the mark of the beast, because charles is very probably the anti-christ.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

4. War

I don’t feel this. I think there might be more conflict, but it will be resolved..

I was meaning a Foreign War , not Domestic . A Possibility Right Now IMO .
edit on 19-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/20/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I hav more better, more exiting predikshins!

1. A sosiety of super inteligent beevers will B discuverd in spase on da Moon, and they speak Egnlush an show us new pie recipes dat change life in da Merican South.

2. The body of da real Aunt Jemima will be unerthd in Anartica, making food compnies say "Oh crap she was real put her back in the serup bottle!"

3. Scientis will discovr dat smokin pot can make you gay, then too much pot can maik u trans or gender fluid, and evan MORE dan dat amount juss makes you straight an normal agin so if you smok you miteswell juss smok all of it.

4. War with Rusha an China, but no nucular boms, juss drone wars, kinda like battle-bots and I luv dat show.

5. Things are mostly the same, but a few things are a little different, but mostly da same.

6. Stok market plumets accept for war related compnies.

7. My mom dies in a car acident.

8. I have a turky sanwish tomoro.
edit on 20/11/23 by TheValeyard because: turkey not ham, cuz im out of ham

edit on 20/11/23 by TheValeyard because: gramer

new topics

top topics

join