It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and reading enthusiast joins website.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Searching for info on the guardian UFO led me to this site and the write up on the unsolved mysteries episode about it. That is a great write up. Bookworthy. Can't believe CBS nor Diane Labenek could get a fingerprint off Charlebois to see if it was him. Does anybody know if the fingerprint was ever identified? I would have asked on that thread but it is pretty old so I wasn't sure if anyone would respond.

I am obviously here for the UFO stuff and also not convinced UFOs are of alien origin. Could be interdimensional. Or time travel. Or what I lean more toward is that it's probably all just a psyop. For what purpose I don't know. Haven't yet been able to tell what the consensus is on this site about whether it's a psyop or not.

Book suggestions welcome. I love to read.

edit on 15-11-2023 by Shoshanna because: make more succinct.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello new human.
I do not read books if I can avoid it. I prefer articles and forums like this. I do enjoy aliens and UFO information. There is sooo many good things here you outta explore. Happy day ! Welcome to the best place on the web.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome,

I recently joined myself. I never registered and I haven't surfed these waves since 2009. At the time, I was able to find answers to the questions that I had within these forums, and I hope you do too.

I'll PM you a decent book suggestion that might shed some light on the UFO topic and the government's involvement.

Personally, I believe there are two types of UFOs, "ours" and "theirs", if you catch my drift.

For a quick read, check out the Calvine UFO case on the UK's national archive website and follow the first link to the newspaper article. Also, there was a post on the official UFO reddit recently that talked about the case. It reads as fiction because it is speculative, but it describes people, places, and events very accurately.

See you around!

join