It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee is a: Diuretic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

switch to green tea it's ... hard

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Eww you know how those green lizard/chameleons look called the Carolina Anole?
If they had a taste as tea... It would be what you suggested.

Of course the Azalea from the same area and the Southeastern USA is like drinking water bugs being the source of those things...

Another reason tea isn't a good idea? Kidney stones.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Studies suggest that green tea may have positive effects on weight loss, liver disorders, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, and more.

link

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

It probably means your lass was stepping out on you for a quickie while the guy or her was bearing you in mind at the time... If evil existed and had an action? Against someone I'd be that sort. It is something rife with some faiths of dark path as an intentional practice to try and kill a guy to make it appear as natural causes.

I've been attacked in such a manner quite often and I don't even date or care too as if I have a concept of love actually existing... Such a thing as that sounds cute but I know it a myth.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Studies... I go by what I am craving you know like the pregnant ladies do? I hate being an adult and then just expected to eat some crap another has chosen for me.

A sister made a desert that I'd name vegetarian dog poop... as it had the consistency and color of some one might see on a lawn that sprinklers have hit at high noon,

My guess having eaten it here;s the recipe:

Graham crackers crumbed
creamed corn
pumpkin pie filler
white sugar(brown would have been better)
A mixture of evap milk and sweetened condensed poured over it
then baked.

edit on 6-11-2023 by crowf00t because: to add

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Turning the screws tighter... Sealing in the poo and pee…

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Dude. You're off to a bad start. Give your ears a break. Perfection? After 2-8 hrs...mix doesn't sound the same. Later time, tomorrow ..nonstop with CAFFEINE ringing in your ears? Blood pressure , son!

I've been in studios since 1974 Motown Studio B.

Just balance your intakes...of everything! Peace

EMT/Responder

Recording Artist 1970's
Universal and Sony Music

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What are you talking about? None of your post makes any sense. Caffeine is a stimulant and diuretic. It's that simple.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Here's whats weird beer in beer out as in its the best if you need to pee... Whats the worse thing a woman can do? Hold it in. I knew a girl so happy she was accused of drugs all the time... What she do? Any time she had to go? She just went.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Ask what the trick is for anyone that feels like they cant pee it is tur the faucet on isnt it? People say coffee jitters which would be the same thing as nervous or not being able to pee... so the running water the coffee maker noise and oh now I gotta go. Some folks just hearing such terms spoken about oh time to go.

I knew someone that used to be opps when getting excited her boyfriend would make fun of her and she said yeah I cant help it I said thats not really weird its something little dogs do when they get excited. Poor thing starved for compliments but I really didn't mean it as a bad thing... But seeing how she was who my insane stalker mom would call to find out everything adult me was doing that was no ones business but my own? BOO! The lie is saying they care when they really don't and don't have a life hate that others d then want to clip the wings of freedom other have instead of seek it them self.

So it's kinda a running joke every time I get excited I pee a little as it is a very common thing... The only issue is if you're not a shower daily sort it may turn into a rash.

So no I think it's correlation and people sticking to it that its the process of hearing that sound triggered by that sound that happens to be arund that beverage.

Alcohol will eventually dry someone out to where it looks like if you threw a match at them they'd burst into flames... but its good for a cant pee/urinate situation since it relaxes all of those little sphincters that may hold it back.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Well being tagged as a conspiracy forum? It's more plausible as a topic goes as what studies have is typically called correlation and not a direct cause and effect.

Whats weirder is when many people are double and triple blind studied as in not knowing or not if what they are taking is active or inactive and then asking simple questions disguised so the people in the study cannot figure it out and then sort of vac cum against what is a baseline of those in the study of normative ague or complaint then statistically see what effect is higher over the other knowing which was active and not.

But then when released outside of those clinical trials they always say; Action unknown... Meaning all of it is statistically a placebo.
edit on 7-11-2023 by crowf00t because: clarity

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don’t think the feeling that coffee causes you to pee and poo more than you would if you abstained from coffee is just a coincidence.

But I think it may not be quite a universal effect.

Coffee is high in uric acid. That’s what you pee out. My thinking is if you increase the level of uric acid in your body, your body will have a greater urge to get rid of it. There is a school of thought that this greater urge could even help you to increase your body’s detoxification of excess uric acid. That philosophy is the same theory behind the efficacy of vaccines. I’m not sure if it makes much difference, in the long run, and there could be adverse reactions in unhealthy individuals.

Any how, if your body is not running too high on uric acid, maybe you won’t notice the greater urge/effect. But if your body is high in uric acid, then I suspect it’s going to cause you to have a greater urge to pee and poo.

FYI for context, gout is caused by an excessive build up of uric acid in your feet.

Thanks for interesting topic…

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Weird I thought gout was caused by not eating with idolized salt.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You try eating your food with no salt, then see how quickly you start worshipping salt.

Just not too much at once, cuz if so, again… DIURETIC reaction!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Collusion of two you've trusted against one is a killer... like two agreeing you can't have salt; That's whats bad for the heart; That those two really didn't have one between them for you wanting to take it away.

Replace that "salt" with anything... Those "two" as anybody "else" due too agreement are "one" then it's easy to see that; It isn't the "salt" etc that's "evil" it's that..

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think I know what you mean… lol… it reminds of this adage I heard…

“You have so many relationships in this life
Only ONE or TWO will last
You go through all the pain and strife
Then you TURN YOUR BACK and they're gone so fast
So hold on to the ONES who really care
In the end they'll be the only ONES there
And when you get old and start losing your hair
Can you tell me who will still care?”

~ MmmBop
edit on 9-11-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Sounds thirsty and bored with oneself experiencing the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Still tastes like little green lizards look

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
Conspiracy or direct cause and effect?

When coffee is said to be; A diuretic? Meaning has the property of producing urination?

Are those people sure it is; Not simply due to the, running water involved in; The process and making of it? As that sound in a very Pavlovian way; Produces that very same effect.

Running water in a pot; running or dripping water through a sieve...

Why is this a rant?

Who knows how much of those effects throughout all medical literature? Is correlation and not actual cause and effect like the above mentioned... Making liars out of anyone that has stated in believing that Coffee has dietetic properties and would even swear an oath of such... Locking them all up when it is likely just the running water in the process of making it that produces the said effect?

Coffee is a diuretic and large amounts will increase the amount of the body makes. It's better to replace coffee with water and limit your intake if you drink a lot of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join