It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Half Life Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well, I have played all of them and really like Half Life Opposing Force. All the cool weapons and gadgets, stuff like that. Also, with a good vid card looks beautiful, not as good as HL2, but still great.

Next would be HL1 and HL2 tied. Love being Gordon Freeman, the Rambo of Nerds or the Stephen Hawking of Baby burning land destroying veins in your teeth dude. The Blue Shift game a close third, being Barney is cool. But well, not really different from Gordon except different name and stuff. CS/TF waaaaaaaay down the list. Didn't like those to much, if I want to play those kinds of games will play Golden Eye series or Half Life multi.

Oh wait, Counter Strike Source, that is alright, that would be 4th, very realistic with buying weapons/ammo/items, having to air out kinves, and guns can jam and stuff so you need to repair them. Friend has full version on cd and play at his house when I can get my pc over there.

Anyways, your favorites and WHY.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
CS: Source hands down, all though I heard the Swat 4 is supposed to be waay better, or at least something to hold us down till Battlefield 2 heh

join