It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Time of Transformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A time of immense change and transformation is upon us. The divine spirit has already begun descending upon the earth. Its presence can be perceived in every gust of wind, of every cloud that floats by overhead, and in every plant and animal that exists on this planet. All of the processes and events which took place over hundreds of millions of years were set in motion for the present moment to occur. If even one event played out differently or one minor detail was changed, the course of life on the planet may have played out very differently. The consequences of small actions are not always felt at that exact moment in time. In fact, sometimes time needs to pass for us to truly understand or appreciate anything at all. The passage of time allows us to learn, grow, develop, and enter into a deeper communion with the creator.

Many times, it is the smallest acts of kindness and decency that make all the difference in the world. We have the capability to inspire others, or to bring them down to very dark places. The human spirit cannot be labeled, categorized, or put into a box. There is a timeless, formless intelligence that is a part of us all that humans have always had access to and can interact with. All we need to do is look in our hearts and deep inside our ourselves to discover what has been there from the beginning. The infinite potential that is inherent within every individual. The timeless moments we can experience out in nature. The opportunity to face the gates of oblivion and to perceive the depths of eternity. The chance to stare out into the abyss, to explorie as many dimensions as possible, and to eventually reach the highest plane, which some call heaven. All of this potential resides inside every human being.

Each person’s life and experiences are unique, and no one can ever take the place of any other person. A life lived in a divine way and that is lived according to natural and universal laws is one of the most precious and pure things in this reality. For these natural and divine laws have existed from the beginning of time and will continue to persist throughout all of eternity. These laws are unchanging and relevant to all times, cultures, and situations across the entire planet. A law lived in accordance with the will of the divine is the only life worth living. For living any other way is turning away from that which grants us life.

There is so much more to this reality, but this knowledge is being hidden from many people. This information it is not always hidden away on purpose by other humans, but sometimes as a result of the creator’s design of the universe. Yet those who truly desire to find the ancient knowledge and wisdom shall discover what they are seek. This path is open to all and must be as a consequence of the divine laws. Nothing shall be deliberately hidden or obscured from people in this new spiritual world. The truth shall be seen and known by all. We must turn back to nature and work to restore our shared environment and heal the damage that has been done. There is no time for anything else anymore. Everything that distracts or sidetracks us diverts us away from this vital mission.

The time has come for powerful spiritual forces to descend upon the earth. Their light and the light inside all of the good people of earth grows stronger every day. We are on the edge of a precipice and if we don’t make the right choices now, much of the work of our preciding generations did could be lost. The prophecies from natives thousands of years ago become even more relevant by the minute. Modern civilizations and societies will either continue down the path of greed and destruction or turn back to the wilderness and back to the native peoples and the ancestors.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ForestSpirit77

What winds is the AI feeling?

I think there's more vitriol to go. The unifying spirit would not be capable of uniting people unless it came down in an uncontested starfleet and threatened annihilation.

I can't see this spirit much of anywhere.

The spirit of benevolence isn't in politics.
The spirit of benevolence isn't with Hamas.
The spirit of benevolence isn't with Israel
The spirit of benevolence isn't with protestors
The spirit of benevolence isn't with supporters
The spirit of benevolence isn't even with humanitarian aid and calls for peace.

It's all corrupted by the idea of those things.

The spirit in this context are all memes to propagate but get warped into a battle cry again. This one will corrupt itself before it takes over too.

I'll keep clear of all the unifying spirit movements, its just more comfortable for me that way. I have enough memes to latch on to as it is.

"Yes! Bright shining light! But you're kinda scaring me with the compulsory awakening thing."

Can i just keep holding the door for people and smiling at everyone's pets without worrying about the greater impact of the normal day to day niceness?

I feel like it goes wrong once you make it specifically about carrying out a certain message, such as a mass awakening. It's a slippery slope to mass virtue signaling
edit on 30-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Remixed your 3 threads by chat-gpt

A time of profound transformation is here. The divine spirit is descending upon Earth, perceptible in every aspect of life. Small actions and kindness hold immense power. The human spirit transcends categorization, connected to timeless, formless wisdom. To live in harmony with natural and universal laws is life's essence. Hidden knowledge awaits seekers, driven by divine laws. The world is on the brink of a spiritual awakening, echoing ancient prophecies. A closer connection to nature and the source is needed. The future will bring forth a profound shift in human existence, embracing love, peace, and an evolved spiritual realm. Humanity's destiny is to unite with the divine and create a heavenly world.

The spiritual and physical worlds are converging, with the presence of the divine growing stronger every day. A great awakening is underway, supported by people from all walks of life. The potential for a new age lies within all of us. Returning to God and following divine laws are essential for this awakening, as prophesied by ancient cultures. The spirits of our ancestors call for a new world, urging us to end violence and seek the light within ourselves to illuminate the world. Hidden realms and knowledge surround us, waiting to be explored by those willing to see beyond what they've been taught.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yeah if anything, reality is more of a crucible of hardships right now.
The worst is occuring and maybe some will shift up,
but I also wouldn't be surprised if we had nuclear Armageddon.
Not all turning points are for the best.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

OK, so the "spirit" controlling this virtual reality construct isn't benevolent, it's the warden. This is what the Bible refers to as Hell. You, me, we, etc., have to ride in every meat puppet within this virtual reality for eternity. We have no control, no free will, we cannot change our paths, if we could, we would be more powerful than the system and that ain't happenin'. I mean seriously, we have the same ratios basically of guards to prisoners as limited to no suffering to suffering in varying degrees. When you look at the reality of this non-reality, it's all about the suffering, it's all about pain, mental or physical, it's about sickness, abuse, violence and then you come to the end of your vessel's time and you do it all again in a different meat puppet, until the end of time, the collapse of this 4 dimensional tensor called "reality." Do you really think a just and compassionate Creator is here, in this place of 95-99% suffering? Do you allow your mind to trick you into feeling His presence?

"Do you know what Hell really is, Thomas? It's not lakes of burning oil or chains of ice. It's being removed from God's sight, of having His word taken from you. It's hard to believe, Thomas, so hard. I know that better than anyone." Lucifer from The Prophecy.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Never left
No returning

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

If I were a mod, this post would have garnered an applause from me. Thank you DEG.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

And now I leave for the second thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I dunno, it's all 'trans' this and 'trans' that, these days.

edit on 30-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I dunno, it's all 'trans' this and 'trans' that, these days.

With all these trans humans, it almost makes one wonder if there's a hidden push for transhumans,
or something like that.
edit on 31/10/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

new topics

top topics

join