It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation: Lessons I Learned In Past Lives, And Karma's Poetry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Somepne told me a few days ago they wanted to read about my past life memories, and I suppose I would like to talk about them, because I think there's a lot that can be learned from this stuff, but I know ATS is especially toxic right now, so I've been trying to work up the gumption and tell myself it's okay that this'll be trolled and poorly recieved, and to not let it make me sad.
This is not to try to prove nor disprove reincarnation, nor is it to debate anyone. I am personally past that and will not engage with such things.

I'm going to simply focus on the lives I remember more vividly, keep them short but sweet, and relay the thematic synchronicities between.

1. The caveman hunter/gatherer: I remember putting my hand up and blowing red dust to leave a hand print on the wall after my first successful hunt.
I have no idea if archeology has yet decided that this is why the handprints were made, but that is my memory of it.
It is significant, because it foreshadows how I died. A red hand, as if blood. A being just trying to survive in a group.

Elephants and mammoths live in groups. They are very much pack animals. A crack to the chest from one of them can also cause heavy internal bleeding and fatal organ trauma. It killed me as I was trying to kill it. We were both just trying to live, and eat, and be part of a tribe.
The beast fell in front of me as I layed there on the ground, dying, and I died looking into its eye.
When I exited upward, I saw the beast's massive footprint.
What do YOU think that means? I know how I take it. Life is life, and though killing may at times be unavoidable, we must also respect all life, because all is one, and is an expression of the source.

2. Nubian King: There was a campaign to invade Khem. I knew of it, and was bothered by their plight, and also knew it would affect our lifestyle if they were invaded. We Ku#es relied heavily on trade with Khem and thought of ourselves as fellows. It was said by many elderly people that the first Khemeti Pharoahs had been of Ku#e descent, and many Khemetis believed that too. I however, was not keen on getting involved, and felt that it could end up being a slaughter if we did so. Then my advisor and best friend (I think he was some type of priest), came and told me that many people were actually criticizing me for not commiting us to action. I was scared and confused to hear this, as I was very anti-war at the time.
I remember sitting on a bench beside a building, and deliberating, when a snake slithered by. I thought, well, I hate war and my people could die and I'll be responsible, so if this snake doesn't bite me and kill me, I'll commit us to Khem's aid. The snake not only did not bite me, but was totally docile, and climbed up to slither between my shoulder blades. It was gentle as I set it back on the red earth, then slithered away.
"This is what I have to do as King, then;" I thought, "Protect our borders from the other empire. The people want it, and maybe it is better for us."

3. The Gutkeled Knight: The year was 1330, the region, Eastern Europe, at the border of Hungary and Wallachia. We road over a hill,
and down into a ravine, approaching a tree line. We were on our way to fight the Wallachians. What we didn't expect was them to head us off and use guerilla tactics. I'd ridden to the front to convey a message from King Charles, though I don't remember what that message was.
Should've been to be alert and watch the treeline, because I soon felt a seering jolt in my chest and feel my heart shudder. I looked down to see an arrow in my heart, piercing the lower quadrant. I looked up and saw the shooter dressed in grey, who made eye contact with me before ducking back behind the trees. I my horse panicked and started abruptly running, and I fell backwards and hit the ground, my upper back cracking against the ground. I heard shouting about archers, and a Magyarul phrase which translates to "Save the King!" A fellow soldier knelt down over me, and I remember him looking me in the eyes and we knew I was gonna die, and he other concerns, so we quickly nodded goodbye to each other.
The last thing I saw, was King Charles, fleeing from the battlefield, having been quickly been re-dressed in the clothes of a grunt soldier.
I thought, "This is what we die for. A King who is no better than anyone. Pointless."

4. The Southern Carpenter. In 1867 I was born to a lower middle class couple in West Virginia. My mother and I were never very close,
but I remember my dad. His name was Charles Wright. He established a saw mill and milling company when I was little,
and I always admired him because he worked hard, but was always so gentle and understanding. My name was Oliver, and I was very much a daddy's boy. I remember dad buying me a hatchet when I was pretty young. It wasn't sharp, but it was good enough to play logger with... I eventually went to work for dad's company at the mill. As his health deteriorated, he got out of it and went back to Oxfordshire, England, to retire, and when he died of heart failure, he officially left the mill to me. I was married twice. I unfortunately cheated on my first wife, Della, who was a few years my senior, with a beautiful 23 year old dainty thing called Emma. Della wasn't the type to put up with that sh1t purely on principle, so she divorced me, and less than 6 months later, Emma and I were married.
Della and I had a boy, who I named Ollie Jr., after me, and Emma and I ended up having a daughter, who Emma named Myrtle.

This life was really pretty ordinary and kind of boring really. What's significant about it is how much I remember of it.
I remember my parents were from England, and when dad died, there was a memorial service in Oxfordshire and I traveled to be there.
I remember sitting alone beside a duck pond beside the church, and watching a leaf blow over the surface of the water, and thinking that fate is like a hidden hand, moving us like the wind.

My employees began calling me Charles some time after the funeral. They knew how deeply I loved my dad, and my son and daughter began to become estranged after a while, and Emma and I began to grow apart after a while, so I think the guys could see the mill was really all I had left of anything really. I ended up dying in my 60s of a heart attack, just like dad had, and rememberfeeling pretty alone. I'd started doing carpentry out of my house, and wasn't really getting a lot of business, though I didn't really need to. It was more or less just busy work at that point.

So, to recap: I basically went from hungry animal, to king, to soldier, to father.
I've always found it deeply poetic that I died for a king called Charles, and then in the very next life, was born to a father called Charles, and became known as Charles before I died. That to me is very, very profound, and foundational to who I am and how I approach things.
It's why I'm so against power and greed, and it's part of why I see right through arrogant people a mile away.

Hilariously, if you look up the meaning of the name, Charles, it literally means: "A man".
The point being that Charles is all of us I suppose, and I guess the key thing I've learned along my path is that we are all one.
It truly all ties together. We're just the same soul putting on a new costume.
Anyway. I hope some of this was interesting to somebody.
Stay well, and try not to be too dichotomous or arrogant. Cheers.

edit on 25/10/2023 by BidenOperator because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to: BidenOperator

Do you hold with the notion of karma in any way? Like do good and return rewarded or do bad and return punished?
Do you have other memories, if so how many as strong as these.
How do you sense them, singly in flashes or maybe in parts that come together over time?

And how do you think your present incarnation would be without these memories?

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
reply to: BidenOperator

Do you hold with the notion of karma in any way? Like do good and return rewarded or do bad and return punished?
Do you have other memories, if so how many as strong as these.
How do you sense them, singly in flashes or maybe in parts that come together over time?

And how do you think your present incarnation would be without these memories?

I think karma can be escaped by being self aware enough to learn the lesson on your own,
you can also knock out several karmic lessons with one carefully chosen situation if you choose your life-path properly.
I do remember bits and pieces of a couple other lives, yes, but they're not ones I like to speak on, because I'm not yet convinced those are real
because they are so vague and weak. I figure if they are real, maybe I'm just not at a place where I'm ready to face them yet.
One of them would've been the epitome of traumatic if real.

The name Oliver was something I always felt, and I always joked about being a carpenter in a past life, letting it have a humorous implication of Jesus. Oliver just always felt like my "real" name somehow. I felt the same way about the name Charles. I also felt like I had an understanding of war somehow, even as a kid.
Those things I think were brought on by having an NDE at age 4. I was with source for a while, and I think that connection to the other side stayed stronger after that. Hard to say, BC I have no memories of this life before the NDE, as I was so young.

Then one day when I was 19 or 20, I was on a chat forum with a group of psychics, one PM'd me and randomly asked me "Hey, who's Oliver? I keep seeing that with you." I knew I had never spoke of that anywhere online.
That was when I questioned it, and got the idea to do a meditation and write down whatever popped into my head.
I told myself, "I will see and feel and remember who I was before I was me." and then layed on the floor and got myself into a state very near sleep, like a deep Theta or upper Delta state maybe.

Images and feelings and words started RUSHING IN. Birth date, death date, Wife's name, My first and last name, Dad's name, birth city, profession, I saw the living room of my house in WV and looked through the bay window and saw a model T driving by, followed by a horse buggy, I smelled sawdust and saw myself sweating over maple and using a wood chisel.
Armed with all those details, I paid for a membership to Ancestry.com, and input all the details it would let me.
Records of a person popped up that matched everything I'd written down. That floored me, as I hadn't expected it.
Then a few months later my uncle gave me his old piano, and while taking it apart to tune it, I found two tickets to a weekend forest retreat in West Virginia, dated July of 1867, and 1868, and couldn't help but wonder If that had already been my piano at one time.

Emboldened, I did more of these sessions, and details of other lives started emerging.

So basically, I past life regressed myself I guess.

I'm very much a believer in not making any new karma at all, but I like to make people laugh IRL, and keep the peace.
I do think vibes and intentions are a big thing though.

How has it affected me: well, my mother has NPD and my dad is a lot like that too but not quite diagnoseable, and growing up with that, I could've become a Narcissist myself, or a codependent. I was pretty broken for a number of years.

I struggled a lot with letting go of my mother and accepting that she wasn't capable of loving me, and not seeking out codependent or abusive relationships, but I think the memories of the war, and of being a King, helped me remember that I have once stood for something,
and more than anything it made me feel whole, and the memories of my WV life validated how I felt, like I could love myself because I understood what my story arc was, and that situations that seem big, are really just part of a massive interwoven tapestry of eternal stories. That perspective can be really liberating when you can remind yourself of it, and I often need to.

With karma, I think it helps to think of the other person as you. As cliche as it sounds, just don't do anything you wouldn't want to forgive youself for,
otherwise a situation will arise that'll be hard to forgive, and it might keep you trapped in a bad place for a while.
If you've done that and are stuck there, gotta go inward and face the guilt head on and don't run from it. Once you've truly felt it, then apologize to the person if you can. If not, let it go knowing you understand as best you could how that must've felt, and you tried to fathom it.
That will help, and when a soul judges another, that's sometimes enough for them to forego the karma. It will be with me! I'm gonna be a forgiver when I die. IDC anymore!

edit on 25/10/2023 by BidenOperator because: clarification

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BidenOperator

You mentioned choosing a life path, do you refer to how you guide yourself in this incarnation or how you choose a path for your next incarnation? Or do you hold with upcoming incarnations just being a roll of the dice and then make of it what you make of it.

Do you consider yourself to be a string of lives, that the totality of you is an accumulation of those lives or maybe do you consider that this collection of incarnation might be aspects of a much larger self or being of sorts that gathers all these incarnations and absorbs them into i'ts own being, maybe your larger or higher self in a way. Was that to vague a question?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

You mentioned choosing a life path, do you refer to how you guide yourself in this incarnation or how you choose a path for your next incarnation? Or do you hold with upcoming incarnations just being a roll of the dice and then make of it what you make of it.

Do you consider yourself to be a string of lives, that the totality of you is an accumulation of those lives or maybe do you consider that this collection of incarnation might be aspects of a much larger self or being of sorts that gathers all these incarnations and absorbs them into i'ts own being, maybe your larger or higher self in a way. Was that to vague a question?

No, we choose. I remember it like being shown a possible life to live, mostly in pictures, and there was a group of souls sort of overseeing it, and they'd basically say, "Who wants this one?"
I think you get to choose from a list of ones that kind of "fit you".

And I view myself, and us all really, as both.

My take is, in the beginning God or Source split itself up into us all and everything in separates, but those pieces are still quantum entangled to each other and the whole, so yes we are all tied into what people call God.

Of the other side, I remember it almost like a grid of lights all interconnected by tethers to each other.
We could read thoughts and see the future and all that groovy stuff if we wanted to, but the focus was on these lives and learning from them.
I think individual experiences and juxtaposing them is how God learns, and is the nature of its all-knowingness.
Since the One is outside of time, then whatever it learns through us here and now, is known to it there outside time.
I know it sounds super weird and probably a little confusing, but that's just my understanding of it.

Most souls seemed to be spending time together that I could feel, but I was weird before this life, and isolated myself to do a bunch of queries
of Source, kinda look doing a crap ton of Google searches about meaning and how we ascribe it, and how we define "real".
Conclusion was that all experience is a dream, but that dreams shared by many become real. Yes, some souls have had a stronger connection to the all and decided to use that influence changes, but that still requires a "vote" of sorts, or at least ambivalence.
If nobody cares to oppose, then the change will solidify.
Meaning is simply a goal, and any goal you choose.
Some choose to be evil so they can understand what that is and what it truly does to others, and see that first hand.
Anyway, I'm just some guy and I might be crazy, but I hope that's helpful or insightful somehow.
edit on 26/10/2023 by BidenOperator because: clarification

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Also, purely statistically, this is probably not your first rodeo either.
Not everyone remembers, but not everyone needs to in their lifetime.
The soul kinda has a way of letting you know when it's time to remember something, or face a lesson for that matter.
edit on 26/10/2023 by BidenOperator because: clarification

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

A very Interesting Story there but how did you Somehow Retain those Past Life Memories after Crossing the River of Forgetfulness in the Afterlife ? Do we not All get our Previous Lives Memories Wiped in Rebirth ?

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti

A very Interesting Story there but how did you Somehow Retain those Past Life Memories after Crossing the River of Forgetfulness in the Afterlife ? Do we not All get our Previous Lives Memories Wiped in Rebirth ?

Answered already

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Of the other side, I remember it almost like a grid of lights all interconnected by tethers to each other.

Indra's Web, or indra's Pearls. Hinduism.

I just finished this one about a week ago. The long golden looping threads swinging out from the center or the source, in Hindu art form this is called the Bindu. Those long threads spiral out to the edge where they swing around the big ring and then back again into the source. I'm sure you get the symbology.

In the center is another symbolic message not well seen in this image but if you have the capacity to enlarge it to a size comparable to a 24'' bly 24'' frame you can see another spiraling labyrinth that weaves itself around and around in a never ending spiral,Oh, here, give me a sec and i can show you. Hang on

The pearls of light are woven into the perimeter of this center piece with other lights placed geometrically around.

I'm going to post this now as I need to go to duties else where but I look forward to continuing our explorations.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti

I was curious too, so went back and re-read. Found this:

Then one day when I was 19 or 20, I was on a chat forum with a group of psychics, one PM'd me and randomly asked me "Hey, who's Oliver? I keep seeing that with you." I knew I had never spoke of that anywhere online.
That was when I questioned it, and got the idea to do a meditation and write down whatever popped into my head.
I told myself, "I will see and feel and remember who I was before I was me." and then layed on the floor and got myself into a state very near sleep, like a deep Theta or upper Delta state maybe.

Images and feelings and words started RUSHING IN. Birth date, death date, Wife's name, My first and last name, Dad's name, birth city, profession, I saw the living room of my house in WV and looked through the bay window and saw a model T driving by, followed by a horse buggy, I smelled sawdust and saw myself sweating over maple and using a wood chisel.
Armed with all those details, I paid for a membership to Ancestry.com, and input all the details it would let me.
Records of a person popped up that matched everything I'd written down. That floored me, as I hadn't expected it.
Then a few months later my uncle gave me his old piano, and while taking it apart to tune it, I found two tickets to a weekend forest retreat in West Virginia, dated July of 1867, and 1868, and couldn't help but wonder If that had already been my piano at one time.

Emboldened, I did more of these sessions, and details of other lives started emerging.

So basically, I past life regressed myself I guess.
edit on 26-10-2023 by Chiefsmom2 because: addition

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Indra's Web is cool! Never seen that before. Looks a lot like the "Flower of Life" and "Seed of Life" which is shown in my avatar.
edit on 26/10/2023 by BidenOperator because: grammar

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti

My take on this is that it possibly is not that we have our past life memories wiped at rebirth, but rather we choose to not remember them, insuring a clean slate of experiences for the rebirth. But even then it isn't a clean slate but rather a slate with impulses towards certain experiences or away from other experiences. A key to this school of thought is that the choice between lives is ours of how we want to be challenged in the next incarnation. Some, for whatever reason may choose to have past memories leak though into a current incarnation.

And all that of course may be if any of this re-incarnation belief is true in the first place.

new topics

top topics

join