It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 2,000 actors-artists sign open letter calling for ceasefire & accusing Israel of war crimes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: Leviathan4

Ok, lets quit calling it Hamas and just say Palestine.

I have no problem with that. We can call Hezbollah Lebanon for all I care too.

The others should have done something to police their lunatic fringe. But they are mostly all lunatic fringe so what ya gonna do? Kill em all and let Allah sort them out.

Hamas isn't the same as Palestinians. Hamas is in power due to a coup d'etat that happened back in 2007. There are no elections and no political process. The reason for its existence is the Israeli State. They have helped enormously creating this organisation.

When you see kill them all you refer to whom? The group of the population? Because it seems Israel doesn't really care and doesn't mind of they kill as many Palestinians as possible. Not just the group they created in the first place.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The only way I know of for people to create other people is to give birth to them.

It could be argued quiet nicely that the Mullah's of Islam escalated radical Islam.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The only way I know of for people to create other people is to give birth to them.

It could be argued quiet nicely that the Mullah's of Islam escalated radical Islam.

I am sure Israel has helped a lot in the creation of this organisation.

theintercept.com...

BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT

Hamas wants to destroy Israel, right? But as Mehdi Hasan shows in a new video on blowback, Israeli officials admit they helped start the group.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Just stop. I don't click on your commie links. You aren't convincing me and I find your arguments naive and programmed.

Lets end this here.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Just stop. I don't click on your commie links. You aren't convincing me and I find your arguments naive and programmed.

Lets end this here.

If you don't want to have conversations then that's up to you but I didn't come to your thread. It's the other way around. The 'commie link' isn't a valid argument by the way.

I think everyone knows who helped create Hamas in the first place. It's a historical fact no matter how 'convinced' you are.

Addressing the topic of this thread

Just take a look at the thousands of people who signed this letter and at the millions of people around the world who ask for ceasefire and peace. They can't be Hamas and terrorism supporters just as some members have been claiming in these threads.

new.thecradle.co...

76 percent of UK citizens want ceasefire in Gaza: Poll

The poll had 2,685 respondents, 58 percent of whom said they are in support of an immediate ceasefire

It seems there are a lot of sane people around.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

ok so ceasefire...

Then what? Israel waits for a suicide bomber or rockets from Hamas. because they have violated every single ceasefire every single time.

So you tell me whats next after ceasefire.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

ok so ceasefire...

Then what? Israel waits for a suicide bomber or rockets from Hamas. because they have violated every single ceasefire every single time.

So you tell me whats next after ceasefire.

Just as everyone expects, ceasefire & negotiations and a two state solution.

The continuation of the war will create another generation of militia and most likely other countries will get involved with more deaths and destruction..

Out of the two ceasefire is by far the best possible option for all sorts of reasons.

Thanks God there are sane people in the world who don't want an expanded confrontation and conflict and WW3.

Israel hasn't achieved anything so far other than proving it can bomb buildings and kill thousands of innocent civilians creating all the conditions for the future militia recruitment for the next 20-30 year from all nearby countries.
edit on 28-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

israel agreed to a 2_state solution long ago. Palestine rejected it.

Why do you believe it will be different this time around?

You keep claiming its sane to keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
The very definition of stupidity, more likely. And willfully stupid is not sane.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

israel agreed to a 2_state solution long ago. Palestine rejected it.

Why do you believe it will be different this time around?

You keep claiming its sane to keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
The very definition of stupidity, more likely. And willfully stupid is not sane.

This is the official line from Israel but it's not believable as nobody believes an invasion will create peace and security for Israel. The opposite is most likely to happen apart from the thousands of dead people on both sides.

As I said above

Israel hasn't achieved anything so far other than proving it can bomb buildings and kill thousands of innocent civilians creating all the conditions for the future militia recruitment for the next 20-30 year from all nearby countries.

The stupidity argument applies well to Netanyahou and his Government who not only they are stupid but very dangerous too and I am sure after the end of this war the Jewish people themselves will hold them accountable.
edit on 28-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You cant give a good answer so you fall back on hateful babble while pleading for peace.....

Go read about Yassar Arafat and The PA. Every American POTUS since Clinton has tried to get a permanent ceasefire and a 2_state solution. it hasnt been Israel that is the problem....except they will not agree to cease to exist.

Get in the face of Palestine. Hamas is just a new name for thesame old game. over and over again.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You cant give a good answer so you fall back on hateful babble while pleading for peace.....

Go read about Yassar Arafat and The PA. Every American POTUS since Clinton has tried to get a permanent ceasefire and a 2_state solution. it hasnt been Israel that is the problem....except they will not agree to cease to exist.

Get in the face of Palestine. Hamas is just a new name for thesame old game. over and over again.

According to you.
I am sure this isn't the answer you have been expecting and it's understandable if you're supporting the Government of Israel.

But for people who are sane and outside of this binary of hate and atrocities between Arabs and Jews, it seems that the only solution is ceasefire and a two state solution.

Is the invasion of Gaza going to create security and peace for Israel? I don't think even Israelis believe it at this point. It will create one of the most unsafe areas in the world and a much wider conflict in the area.

Do you really believe that those who protest or argue for ceasefire all over the world are somehow Hamas and terrorism supporters? It has been claimed in a number of threads.

Half a million pro-Palestine supporters poured onto the streets of central London on Saturday to demand Israel halt its bombing campaign and siege of the Gaza Strip after the heaviest night of bombing yet

That's the latest information from London. Half million people on the streets against the war.

There are many sane people as it seems..

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I believe that millions of people in the steets are a combination of Muslims that are supporting other Muslims, and leftist Europeans that are virtue signalling from a place of complete brainwashing.

Their opinions dont change historical fact.

Ceasefires and 2 state solutions have been agreed to by Israel. Palestine rejected the 2 state solution.

I keep informing you of this history, but you continue to ignore the history completely. You keep switching the burned out bulb on and off and crying because the same thing keeps happening.

Palestine is being used by the rest of the Arab world. As long as they remain victims and captives of Israel they have a cause to want to kill Jews and then the US. This is the way that the populations of these countries are CONTROLLED to constantly tolerate and support poverty and war.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join