It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Small Step For Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well here goes everything! I was first directed to this fantastic (98% of the time. Give or take about 96%+/-) corner of the internet back in I believe 07 or 08’ and I have been a silent, and oft entertained observer ever since. I have a single reason why I am breaking cover and exposing myself and you have my word that I will share my story here pretty soon, as soon as I build the nerve, but I must admit, I am extremely hesitant and honestly wouldn’t put myself out there if I had more time than what I do. However, the unseen clock that hangs above each of our heads is for me in snooze mode and it won’t be much longer and my journey between eternities will be at its end.

That being said. How’s it going guys?? Lol My name is CJ and I have lived among you for nearing 2 score and half a Decade with a third of that time being in the Eastern Part of the Volunteer State.

As I build the nerve to share my story in greater detail and depth, I have to ask. If hypothetically speaking, someone had been constant contact with a “Visitor” from “Elsewhere” and could potentially back up some of their claims with actual, materialistic, hands on evidence. Where would that individual go, or contact with the resources and infrastructure in place to document the hypothetical individual, who may or may not live in the Southeast US and has hypothetically been experiencing the outside of the ordinary situation for thirty one of his nearly forty five years alive?

I would appreciate any assistance and or direction and again you have my word that you will be the first to hear my story publicly. I will probably contact whoever you guys recommend, but in the time that I do and the time they do whatever they do or whatever happens next, I will post my story here for the very first time.

I wish I could say that I know the future, or any sort of amazing predictions but I don’t. What I do have is a story that I need to get out before my time on this Earth has ended. I can prove some of the claims, but I will need to cover my bases and make sure that I don’t leave my family in any sort of danger or really any kind of negativity after I am no more!

I’m CJ and I appreciate your time and hopefully information as I don’t feel like I can share my story with those of narrow mind and limited experience and or imagination.

Until Then, please do me a favor. Tell the person you haven’t spoken to in years because of a petty dispute or disagreement, that you Love Them. The family member you have a strained relationship with, that they are Loved and mean the World to you. I promise you that no matter how long you are gifted with a life, it is not long enough.

If that doesn’t apply to you, please do something kind for a complete stranger. You just might change their entire life!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CHACHiPAGLiACCi

Hello and hi. Can anyone login?
edit on 19-10-2023 by Triple333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Hey, welcome.
Kinda quiet around here.
But I am sure it'll pick up before long.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
One giant leap for mankind!

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NikitaAgain

Yes it is quiet! Something happened

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: newyawkpolitics

Walking on the moon was a step

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Welcome CJ!

I hope you make a thread about your contact experiences.

Cheers!

-Valeyard-

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Well here goes everything!

Now that's a start, innit?

Have a great time!

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Welcome, hope it goes well

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Triple333

Nice avatar, Triple!

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Welcome and feel free to share here, the stigma does not exist here. Best of luck.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is this not the last thread made before the hack, or whatever happened? I don't think CHACHiPAGLiACCi is coming back, at least not under the same name, or to this thread unless ATS gets recovered.

posted on Oct, 26 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLiveAgain
Is this not the last thread made before the hack, or whatever happened? I don't think CHACHiPAGLiACCi is coming back, at least not under the same name, or to this thread unless ATS gets recovered.

Indeed it was the last.
Here's to hoping.
I for one will be watching for CJ.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLiveAgain

Aww, heck yeah! Old school ATS plot twist!

Searched Chachi Pagliacci and found a u-tube channel but it's pretty much a dead end, the only info there is 'joined Feb 9, 2020'

*shrug*

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey guys it’s me CJ. I have tried literally every single night since the first post to respond and after typing a huge message, it never let me post! Idk what the deal is and if its with this site or what, but I’m going to give it one more try on the Alien and UFO forum and if I have the same trouble then I’m going to be taking my secret to the ether because I am seriously tired and ready.

If anyone has any alternative locations or tips on how to best navigate this site, by all means let me know. I made the mistake of logging out with my other account and it won’t let me back in. It could very well be that something just doesn’t want my story being told and is behind my difficulties trying to respond to the replies on my post.

Thanks Guys!

CJ

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah guys forgive me, but I have to pretty much use my cellphone for posting and I just cannot figure out how to post my story. I will say this however, if you have been having dreams about me, I am supposed to be contacted by someone who I have only been told is the benefactor and is the one who has the resources to verify my claims. So I know this is not for everyone and I could be on the absolute wrong site to find this individual. However, I have reached the point where I no longer care. I have been worried for so long that I will be looked at like a lunatic and honestly at this point, that’s not far from how I feel and I am just at my breaking point. That being said, take this for what you will and regardless what you think, this is my story and once I have been contacted by the mysterious benefactor who is going to help me bring my story to the public, whether or not I personally am still around to catch the repercussions or if I am laughing from wherever is next in our consciousnesses journey. If you want to reach out, I assume there’s a way to do so on this platform and I will try to get back to everyone, but once I am in touch with the benefactor, I will be away for a while showing this individual that I am telling the truth.

I have been being abducted since the early 1980’s and have been visited EVERY SINGLE night by a being I have known my entire life as buddy. I have never actually heard him speak, but never the less, as a 4year old boy he communicated to me that I had nothing to fear, and I thought that meant he was my buddy. He immediately replied through my thoughts that yes, he was in fact my buddy and I have referred to him as such for the past 40 years. I have been the subject of a study by this being and I am not alone. I have never met another human who is also a participant in this study, but I have been shown who Buddy was studying before me and I was instructed on where his remains were and that he took his own life before the European’s colonization of this continent. Time is different for Buddy. He has told me that my entire life’s experiences will take place during a single study session and that is why it’s a nightly occurrence for me and we immediately start again where we left off the night before.

I wish I had some sort of great prophecy or something about the future that I can make a sensational claim about, but I don’t. If I did, my ass would have won a truckload of money tonight betting on the World Series instead of losing my azz again! Lol

I do know that we as a species were created by Buddies kind and that they have been on our planet since the planet became habitable for them. It was not the first planet that they visited and he said that it would not be the last. However they are having to shape humankind into a similar being to their own to guarantee that they will be able to propagate and regain their population and be able to face a different set of beings that have vowed to erase Buddy’s kind from the cosmos and then they will move on to another conquest. I first saw Buddy at my father’s graduation from the Army’s basic training program in Fort McClellan Alabama but he appeared to me as a human and told me that he was physically located near the place that I would soon be moving to. That turned out to be a place called Vint Hill Farms, right outside of Washington D.C. It was there when we were moving our belongings into our military housing that I was first visited by Buddy in my sleep and my journey began.

I have been shown things that our government is doing and has been doing and I can prove these things given the proper resources, because for the most part, I was transferred to most of the places in my sleep while my physical body was in bed sleeping. I was first shown the location of the previous subject as a child and was told that when I was a bit older, I would need to go collect his remains as they were lost to his people when he left his surroundings and ended his life. I eventually did so and I am the only person alive who knows where these remains are located. I am assuming that he was a Cherokee indian because I found several native American artifacts amongst his skeletal remains.

I can’t believe I have just disclosed what I have and secretly hope my post is unsuccessful. Either way, I am giving my so called benefactor until the end of the year to introduce themselves to me and if I have not heard from them, I too will be ending my residency as the test subject of the being known as Buddy. Because this is a nightly occurrence and I retain just about all of my interactions with it, if you have any questions you want me to ask, go for it. Buddy is already aware that I am at the end of my rope and because my life and mental well being are crumbling under the enormous weight of my ordeal, I can only assume that this is how most of their studies conclude!

With Peace and Love,
CJ

new topics

top topics

join