It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Armageddon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Islam has bought us suicide belts, roadside IEDs and Kill the Jews.

They also bough mathematics and the first to define the number 0 with my dig into the history of things. As the Jews bough displacement, what would you do do in their shoes?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

If you looked hard enough, you would know and understand how free will itself WILL NEVER bring about a common consensus on this subject, therefore, we are NOT all connected. That's how God told us it would be, but once again, you keep refusing to listen. Maybe if you live long enough, common sense and wisdom will finally make its way through to you. It's not that hard to see.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
LMAO. What part of, "No thanks", is so hard for you to understand?

a reply to: Deetermined

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: kwakakev

The Bible shows us that the only way to end human stupidity is to end human civilization. Only God himself can clean up this mess that the fallen angels have created by leading mankind astray. Be watching and pray that God/Jesus will show you how to escape it without interference from the deceiving fallen ones.

So we can be stupid little monkeys or we can have civilization with the constant threat of God and his celestial beings...

Even then at the end of the day anything a celestial being could've taught us nature could too. Things like adorning ourselves with things to look more beautiful or navigating by the stars. And some people think they have a special relationship with God. From where I'm standing we're just glorified crap covered pigeons.

Sounds belittling and sad tbh, not just of human existence but of all organic existence. I'd like to believe there's a little bit more to existing than vermin and extermination.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

By the way, as long as you are partially tied to this earth, even near death experiences can be deceiving. That's why they differ so much too.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
No thank you. I don't join Earth religions. No thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
LMAO. What part of, "No thanks", is so hard for you to understand?

That's why we all have free will. Just don't act surprised when it doesn't turn out the way you want it to instead of the way God said it was going to be.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I don't know. Christians can be pretty militant, so the one with 'the Jews walk all over them' made me giggle a little.
And Islam per se has so many issues with the Jews because it is the regional replacement, like Christianity tried when it went through it's first 1 000 years or so, so does Islam now.

In looking for a one world religion, it goes against then nature of diversity to find it. For a short answer, 'Don't Be An Asshole' is basically what all of them are about. For a long answer there are millions of pages of legislation trying to define it in the complexities of human nature. Maybe in time as the true nature and depth of life is defined a clearer picture of god does emerge. For now with the unresolved conflicts of our ancestors still on the table, take things one step at a time, try to do the right thing.

But I liked that paragraph

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

we are NOT all connected.

What about all the matter that makes us from eons ago? How much oxygen is recycled just being in the same area as another?

UFO disclosure will end up being as mixed as religion.

In the current climate with a fog of war. What happens the day that fog lifts and we can all see a clearer picture of our place in the universe. Will we push further into destruction or value trying to make the most of what we have?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You can't solve a problem with the same thinking that created the problem initially.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Ultimately, we are here to make a choice regarding how our eternal lives will turn out. Everything else is just a lesson learned on why we need saving from ourselves and why we are not capable of correcting it ourselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
EXACTLY! The whole religion sales pitch is essentially "We can never possibly be good to each other or pure of heart, so you must scoop out your brain with a melon baller and do whatever the religious leaders decide is doctrine this century."

And you're like, "Well what if we just tried to be anyway."

"You can't. No point. It's impossible."

Then you try, and they start a conflict and blame it on you to try to get you to submit and tell you it was your fault.

TL;DR
Religion is a pathological abusive boyfriend.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't know. Christians can be pretty militant, so the one with 'the Jews walk all over them' made me giggle a little.

They do make great gunners when a target is identified. As for being in the same league as Soros and Kissinger, its not in their philosophy. The Vatican was a hard bunch up against the barbarians. As for the nature war has breed, how so many cannot even comprehend that evil helps with their get out of jail free card they hold.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

We may all be connected physically, but not spiritually. Which is why we will never agree on anything. Which is also why we won't all recognize our place in the universe either. On earth, we will never come to the same realizations no matter how obvious it appears to some.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
EXACTLY! The whole religion sales pitch is essentially "We can never possibly be good to each other or pure of heart, so you must scoop out your brain with a melon baller and do whatever the religious leaders decide is doctrine this century."

And you're like, "Well what if we just tried to be anyway."

"You can't. No point. It's impossible."

Then you try, and they start a conflict and blame it on you to try to get you to submit and tell you it was your fault.

TL;DR
Religion is a pathological abusive boyfriend.

You're so blind that you can't even recognize how human life itself is an abusive boyfriend. That's why we need God.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

We may all be connected physically, but not spiritually. Which is why we will never agree on anything. Which is also why we won't all recognize our place in the universe either. On earth, we will never come to the same realizations no matter how obvious it appears to some.

Replace the word "spiritually" with "ideologically", and suddenly the problem is potentially solveable.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I keep to myself, so I don't have that problem.
You do you.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No it's not because we have free will to believe what we want. You can't remove free will from the equation here on earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

As long as you live in the world, you can't entirely escape the world. Only God can help us to navigate it in a way that allows us a sense of peace amongst all the chaos...until He returns to end all of the chaos. But when He does, there will be temporary peace for 1,000 years on earth to prove to us how we needed Him. Final choices will be made and then it all gets destroyed and eternal peace is moved out out of this world and into a permanent and perfect one.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Replace the word "spiritually" with "ideologically", and suddenly the problem is potentially solveable.

In many ways, it is a big component of spirituality, blends in the cultural aspect.

Israel has full control over Gaza. What could thing be like if they gave them a good education? Instead the average age is 17 in a war torn part of this world. Is Israel trying to bread another Soros? They call Palestine animals, as that is how they treat them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join