It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic sheer bloody panic .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I find it amazing when someone suddenly realizes a problem could be brewing that was there for many years. They just did not look at it that way most of the time. It has been this way for years but now the 'sky is falling', 'my hair is on fire'.

A puzzle price, just one, falls into place with what they expect and they go all armigeddon.

Seems the 'conspiracy nuts' are the least panicked because they realize it is just a little ripple in the goings on in the world. We will see what this ripple does but no need to panic yet, I think. Just stay observant.

Edit: Hay, I did the first post on second page again. I haven't done that in a while, used to happen quite often.
edit on 11-10-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I agree completely. If we had any kind of leadership in DC things like this would not be happening to this degree. I am sickened by it all, but, I don't blame our enemies for taking advantage of the disgraceful utter confusion in DC. We have a White House with a con man whose kid left a baggie full of coc aine laying out in the open. We have a congress that literally couldn't care less about anything that doesn't benefit them directly. We have a judicial system that is so broken criminals are literally let loose to walk among us without even the slightest obligation to fulfill. We are a nation lost.

The swine have burrowed in too deep, the criminals have control of all the institutions meant to control them, and the people have been utterly disenfranchised of their right to redress. The general public is more concerned with men in dresses than the real threat to our liberty that is unfolding all around us. When the defecation impacts the rotary oscillator it won't be an argument about pronouns that destroys us. It will be our own apathy and unwillingness to accept any responsibility for the future of this nation.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Excellent Opening Post! We are indeed in a very dangerous place. The U.S. must have a change of leadership immediately...for several reasons.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Our Heavenly Father seems to always get the blame for the free will of man.

He handed over the Kingship of this world to the father of lies at the time of man’s rebellion.

Since then this mess that we all had a hand in creating is of our own doing and other than by God’s grace it and we would all be long gone.

He set aside his hatred of sin in favour of his love for man yet many blame him for this mess.

In times like this His Word comes to mind.

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

This world and its master will pass away.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Christianity is "radical" you say! One only looks at the ten commandments and what they stand for to see you are blatantly wrong.

You shall not make idols, you shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, your shall not steal, you shall not lie, you shall not covet!

If that is radical what in you opinion is normal?

For some radical is things like there is only man and women but in today's world with the invention of dozens of whacky genders identities. I guess if you fall into that group is would be self serving to call Christianity Radical.

I'll leave you with this.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. (2 Timothy 4:3–4)

People who do not believe must only believe in themselves in a reply to: TheValeyard

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

if you remove religion you won't remove the issue.. this is just man being man, look at how the men brutally raped abused and killed Israeli women that happens with or without religion.. its a male dominance thing as they say not all men are rapists but all rapists are men..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I've seen that from the non religious that haven't read the books but may have seen the movie.

its human to fear war and fear it more if its heading their way..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
The bible thumpers actively created a self fulfilling prophecy by backing Israel and supplying them with weaponry and pumping up the BS, blatantly racist narrative of them being "God's chosen people". The USA should have stayed out of it, and that's exactly what it needs to do now. So sick of this "I stand with -so and so-".
Like, no, you're standing where you're physically standing, and meanwhile, a lot of americans can barely afford food.

Any interventionist actions taken by the USA is a mistake.

Will you still say that tomorrow if the Hamas called for "Day of Worldwide Jihad" lands in your backyard?

You do know that Hamas plans terrible things around the world tomorrow, they are publicizing it.americanmilitarynews.com... ...gellerreport.com... ... www.cbc.ca... ...

“The leader of Hamas just called for a Global Day of Jihad this Friday. Do not leave your homes that day unless there is an emergency. Avoid public transit. Avoid airplanes. Avoid public events,” said political commentator Joey Mannarino.

You do know that with our open borders, letting anyone in with a promise to appear, which most don't has been going on for nearly 2 years now. You do know that known terrorists are in that group. www.dailysignal.com... ... news.yahoo.com...

Will you still say that standing with people whose babies have had their heads cut off is wrong?

Will you still say that if your neighbor, your family ...... tomorrow?

We had a non-interventionist stand prior to 9/11. A non-interventionist stand will not protect us from people intent on forcing everyone in the world to believe religiously as they do, and in 14th century treatment of women and humanity. That is the radical vision of Iran and the others backing this atrocity.

edit on 10/12/23 by The2Billies because: added links

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This wasn’t war. This was inhuman.

However, this type of thing isn’t new.

I am praying for all the hostages.

This has to end.

This was worse than inhuman.

Definitely not war.

Simply evil incarnate.

Simply the worst barbarians can think of to do.
chop off the heads of babies and burn old people alive.

This is not war.

This is indicative of the poison they are taught in their communities.
This displays what they are taught by their radical terrorist religious leaders as to how to treat others.
This tells us what their parents hoped they would grow up to be, murderous baby killers.

Evil doesn't begin to describe what this is.

edit on 10/12/23 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I dunno ..... this is not the end of the world as the Bible prophecied but it's a big deal.

Hamas Co-Founder Says Israel Attack Is Just The First Target
Hamas CoFounder calls for the destruction of "treacherous Christianity" and wants the whole world forced to be Muslim. That's a pretty big deal considering the backing that Hamas is getting from terrorist nations like Iran.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Gothmog
Armageddon will only occur after a certain number of prophecies have come to pass.
And they haven't happened yet.
The opposing army will be comprised of all people that follow the beast, not just Muslims.

Tell them to be at peace and enjoy their lives....

Absolutely and I also tell them to stop worrying about things they have zero power over .

An Individual or His family can do nothing about a Middle Eastern Conflict. That is not to say what is happening does not affect us because it does .

I understand what you are saying.

However Hamas has declared tomorrow to be a day of global worldwide Jihad.

If you read my other 2 posts you will see why I am worried for my family, friends, country when evil barbarians decide to jihad the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I dunno ..... this is not the end of the world as the Bible prophecied but it's a big deal.

Hamas Co-Founder Says Israel Attack Is Just The First Target
Hamas CoFounder calls for the destruction of "treacherous Christianity" and wants the whole world forced to be Muslim. That's a pretty big deal considering the backing that Hamas is getting from terrorist nations like Iran.

It is a huge deal that the backers of Hamas (Iran and other radical terroristic Muslim leaders) are openly saying they want to FORCE the WHOLE WORLD to be Muslim.

With our open unchecked borders for 2 years.
With known terrorists having crossed those borders from the Middle East.
With Iran and US funds given by Biden to Iran being used not for humanitarian reasons but to support this horror.

They want the whole world to
subjugate women
kill LGBTQ
brutally chop off the hands of shoplifters
marry little girls off to old men

This is part of their vision they want to impose by force on the whole world.

It is not Armageddon, I agree, but it is a precursor for sure.

edit on 10/12/23 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Gothmog
Armageddon will only occur after a certain number of prophecies have come to pass.
And they haven't happened yet.
The opposing army will be comprised of all people that follow the beast, not just Muslims.

Tell them to be at peace and enjoy their lives....

Absolutely and I also tell them to stop worrying about things they have zero power over .

An Individual or His family can do nothing about a Middle Eastern Conflict. That is not to say what is happening does not affect us because it does .

I understand what you are saying.

However Hamas has declared tomorrow to be a day of global worldwide Jihad.

If you read my other 2 posts you will see why I am worried for my family, friends, country when evil barbarians decide to jihad the world.

Mate I've got Many Guns I need to shoot and a Tasty variety of Ammo to choose from .

If they are stupid enough to try that crap in America I'll be waiting.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is what really matters, if you can sing this song out loud with your whole heart....you're good! This not the end, it's progress. God Bless, Love you guys!

edit on 12-10-2023 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've written about some of the things that will shortly take place that herald the end of the world:

Events That Will Soon Come to Pass

Three Unclean Inspired Expressions of Demons

The interested person may also want to read the following information:

“I Will Bring an End to Your Prostitution”

Put a Mark on the Foreheads

“I Am Against You, O Gog”

“My Great Rage Will Flare Up”

As well as:

Revelation—What It Means for You Today

Revelation—What It Means for God’s Enemies

Revelation—What It Means for Your Future

You shouldn't be looking to the modern-day nation of Israel for the fulfillment of Bible prophecy concerning God's people. The Israel of God today is the anointed Christian congregation, the remnant of those left remaining of the 144,000 who have been called and chosen to serve in heaven. These are among Jehovah's Witnesses. Bible prophecy concerning spiritual Israel today is fulfilled in Jehovah's named witnesses, not a political nation in the Middle East that has nothing to to with Jehovah God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join