It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Stop putting words in your mouth and then the next sentence state you know my intent? I’m sure you see the hypocrisy.

Please enlighten me as to my intent. I truly think it’s to inject balance into a thread which clearly needs some.

Again, I condemn the attacks by Hamas, just as I condemn the air strikes by the Israelis.

I’m not on either side, other than that of the people caught in the middle.

The way people are going on everyone in Gaza should be labelled a terrorist. Who are we to act as judge and jury on an entire demographic of people we’ve never met nor understand?

Anyway, wasting my breath. It’s clear the only thing that will satisfy people is blood.

edit on 8/10/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

well Gaza is independent.
Now even more so because hamas made sure they get no support from Israel anymore be it electricity or other goods and services ever again.
Was that helpful you think?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatchful
a reply to: Grenade

Yeah, those of terrorist parents. They are indoctrinated from birth. You have seen the videos of them rejoicing in the death of non Palestinians, raising guns in the air, etc??

Apologies burntheships. I meant to reply to this post with regard the killing kids comment. You’re right you didn’t say that and upon reflection your post is pretty balanced. My mistake.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Maybe they should listen to the worlds pleas to end this crisis before Israel leaves them all in a vast crater.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hamas should not be killing children then.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Pa reply to: Grenade

Israel didn't start this war, but I bet they finish it.

They have the right to self-defense.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Nobody should be killing children, period.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It’s more about the extent of their military action. Sure they can kill the confirmed terrorists but bombing civilian areas? Nah.

Where does it stop and how far do you reckon they’re justified in taking things.

Just level the entire Gaza strip?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Or women? Or anyone?

Obviously?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatchful

Sad that their brothers only want to use them but not care for them when the results don't work out.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If no one knows the comments made in this thread then maybe they should go read the thread before they comment...
With that said the topic IS the conflict it is the same conflict, it has never ended...
No one has wanted to discuss the finer points of the history of the conflict until the past few pages, they just want to be angry and break things...

I have made suggestions, there are several in the thread for all to see, again. If your going to comment on the thread you should probably be familiar with its content.

I have never supported the idea that "all jews must die"
I do support of freeing oppressed people and NOT supporting tyranny

originally posted by: Peeple

well Gaza is independent.
Now even more so because hamas made sure they get no support from Israel anymore be it electricity or other goods and services ever again.
Was that helpful you think?

I would hardly call that freedom or independence
edit on 08pm31200000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

the "green line" was the division of the land that was given equally to the jews and the arabs

For sure and we Brit's departed from the region bar Cyprus and let the locals sort things out for themselves. Never ever forget, we won that land fair and square from the Turkish people in a game called war. Nowt whatsoever to do with the Jes or Arabs. We won that land from the Turkish people. Balfour gave that land to the Jews and the being fair to you the Arabs. We let them sort things out for themselves. Looks like its still sorting itself out

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I can understand the killing of murderers, such as those who perpetrated the attacks yesterday. But I do t see how levelling entire neighbourhoods in order to kill targets can be justified. If someone is robbing a bank to you blow up the bank? If someone hijacks a plane do you shoot it down? Hamas may very well be hiding amongst the civilian population, I don’t think that justifies wiping everyone out in the way.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We can argue about the reason for fighting over there until the cows come home.

You're correct all the same on this occasion Israel didn't start the conflict and for that matter apparently did not see it coming.

A few questions remain to be answered through, given the logistics, materials and armaments, planning, and extended time period, it would take to implement such a sustained attack, and without the proper authorities noticing???!!!

And they do indeed have the right to self-defense.

The thing is it's about a million poor Palestinians stuck in Gaza who will be made to answer for the attacks.

And they are not all Hamas or terrorists.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

like I said gaza is independent and the tyranny people there suffer from is their own 'politicians'

and there is a difference if you have a history of conflict that goes back 80 years many events and escalations happen and at some point you can't always go back to Adam and Eve to make your position obvious.

It should matter to you to carry your position together for me, or even easier repeat it from memory since this matters so much you should easily be able to do that right?

Becasue it should matter to you that I think (and I am sure I am not the only one) that you support the Hamas 'final solution'.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

you think im arab, thats cute.

The one thing i dont get...
You won that land from the arabs/turks for the first time since 1100, why just give it back?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sky NEWS is saying US is going to do a military deployment in support of Israel.

news.sky.com...#:~:text=The% 20US%20military%20confirmed%20on,Netanyahu%20in%20a%20phone%20call.
edit on 8-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hamas should not be hiding among cilvilians that include children, then.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Instead of rockets, why don't the Palestinian people acquire some solar panels then?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Apologies burntheships. I meant to reply to this post with regard the killing kids comment. You’re right you didn’t say that and upon reflection your post is pretty balanced. My mistake.

Apology accepted. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join