It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is horrible, over a 1,000 people injured, over a 100 dead already.

We need a Speaker of the House asap, or we won't be able to help or authorize any assistance.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

And Hezbollah to the North allegedly sitting on a ridiculous pile of rockets...

When it's just too many the Iron Dome gets difficulties so who knows maybe they wait for the Israeli forces to be bound in Ghaza to start a coordinated flanking attack from North and East?

Israel will then go offensive and use their Air Force.

And it will be an all-out war.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

When it's just too many the Iron Dome gets difficulties so who knows maybe they wait for the Israeli forces to be bound in Ghaza to start a coordinated flanking attack from North and East?

Or, preemptive strike by Israel.

I think they’d be justified in saying “we’re all done with this BS” and resolve many issues simultaneously.

In my view, that would be good for the global population simultaneously.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: face23785

so the desire to see people be free and independent is bigotry now?
I hope your not an American

FREE PALESTINE

Your hatred of Jews is bigotry. You support the war crimes committed against the Jews today. For like 6 pages now you've just mindlessly cried "Free Palestine" when asked your thoughts on it.

We all know you support the intentional murder of Jewish civilians and taking of hostages. You just don't have the courage to outright say it.
edit on 7 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

From July

Also from July

Now, this may just be connecting dot's where there shouldn't be....

However, recent changes in the definition of conspiracy theorist to spoiler alertist have been met with regard..

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden's crap-fest in Afghanistan along with the 6 billion funding the terrorists aided in this.

link   

We lost our position of strength with SA.

Instead, just being another "customer."

Very much agree. I think if Trump had been re-elected, the deal would've been done already.

On the other hand, if it had moved faster because Trump was still there, this may have just happened anyway, just back in 2021 or 2022.

link   
a reply to: datguy

I'm sure the dozens of hostages would like to be free now too.

Especially the mothers with babies.

Are you defending this?

Get real or get out of the thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Israel will then go offensive and use their Air Force.

And it will be an all-out war.

The duration of which will largely be determined by how “gloves off” Israel decides to be with their engagement.

That’s to be determined, but, I suspect the DGAF factor will be high for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

From July

Also from July

Now, this may just be connecting dot's where there shouldn't be....

However, recent changes in the definition of conspiracy theorist to spoiler alertist have been met with regard..

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden's crap-fest in Afghanistan along with the 6 billion funding the terrorists aided in this.

That's what the link is eluding to.

Also weaponry from Ukraine.

As I said, and have said, my knowledge on the Israeli/Palestinian knowledge is weak.

My ability to connect dot's and color within the lines though is..above par!

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: datguy

I'm sure the dozens of hostages would like to be free now too.

Especially the mothers with babies.

Are you defending this?

Get real or get out of the thread.

He supports what Hamas did today. He's just too cowardly to actually say it.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: datguy

so the desire to see people be free and independent is bigotry now?
I hope your not an American

FREE PALESTINE

Your hatred of Jews is bigotry. You support the war crimes committed against the Jews today. For like 6 pages now you've just mindlessly cried "Free Palestine" when asked your thoughts on it.

We all know you support the intentional murder of Jewish civilians and taking of hostages. You just don't have the courage to outright say it.

Well, he is “datguy”.

Sorry mods - this fruit was too low not to grab it.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As with everything, is now a full blow war in the Gaza strip and our Allies the Israelis are involved, lets see how far the US will go to help the war effort, either by trying to reach peace or to give Israel more help to be able to fight.

The first will ensure no lost of life, the second will bring many unnecessary casualties in both sides.

We will have to wait in a few days to see the true nature of the attacks and the consequences, we are not dumb and stupid like some may think out of ignorance, we will debate the real intentions of this new war.

I guess Ukraine first lady will be crying now that US may be redirecting funds soon, you know with Christmas soo near.

edit on 7-10-2023
edit on 7-10-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Would require a full mobilisation in Israel though before that is possible, because they'd put themselves in the middle of the boiling pot.
If you're surrounded you avoid that from happening because... well to the West is only the sea

It is actually much wiser to wait because it is just an if
As long as it hasn't happened it is one less problem to deal with and I am pretty sure Israel's first interest is freeing the hostages at the moment

edit on 7-10-2023 by Peeple because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Very much agree. I think if Trump had been re-elected, the deal would've been done already.

On the other hand, if it had moved faster because Trump was still there, this may have just happened anyway, just back in 2021 or 2022.

Policy aside, looking only at the economics stemming from the Afghanistan pull out and the release of 6 billion to Iran, it paints a clear picture.

Back to the policy, when we increase our reliance on SA while they are in talks with Russia and China, what does that say to the anti-west community at large?

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
As we everything, is now a full blow war in the Gaza strip and our Allies the Israelis are involved, lets see how far the US will go to help the war effort, either by trying to reach peace or to give Israel more help to be able to fight.

The first will ensure no lost of life

No, it won't. Telling Israel to just take this on the nose and extend peace feelers will only embolden the terrorists and lead to more loss of life.

The world isn't all rainbows and unicorns. If you make decisions and policy as if you live in such a world, you won't live long.
edit on 7 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't think Israel is going to try to win, "hearts and minds" of Hamas and the other terrorists.

I envision terrorist dirt-naps and lots of room-temp useless flesh.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Policy aside, looking only at the economics stemming from the Afghanistan pull out and the release of 6 billion to Iran, it paints a clear picture.

Back to the policy, when we increase our reliance on SA while they are in talks with Russia and China, what does that say to the anti-west community at large?

Speaking of China, look to them to make a move on Taiwan now.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

For sure, it can't be denied that our posture in the international community right now is such that our enemies are emboldened.

I'm just saying I doubt the terrorists would've taken it lying down if all of that was different and the peace deal was making progress under Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
They have been bombing the border since 8 hours

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join