It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Where have I expressed my hate?

I’ve condemned both sides.

If your views on Israel weren't pretty much in line with Hamas propaganda, your claims of neutrality might be more believable.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My opinion:

The Gaza Strip is a gangrenous wound on the side of Israel.

It must be cut out. Excised.

Yes that's how I feel too, but where do the Gazans go? No Arab countries want them, no doubt a significant portion want to stay right there...

2.3 million people squashed into 16,000 per square mile? is that Wikipedia correct? still one would think unless they get more land they have to be divided up into neighboring countries.

that isn't happening any time soon though, is it.

They could go to Iran, since that's who pays them.

Egypt.

Syria.

That tells you right away what element lives in Gaza when even Muslims shun them.

link   

.. still one would think unless they get more land they have to be divided up into neighboring countries.

None of the Muslim countries want the Palestinians. They are nobodies in the Muslim world except to be trotted out and used as an excuse to crap on Israel.

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

.. still one would think unless they get more land they have to be divided up into neighboring countries.

None of the Muslim countries want the Palestinians. They are nobodies in the Muslim world except to be trotted out and used as an excuse to crap on Israel.

But it's "racist" to talk bad about the Muslim countries, so only the Jews get the blame for the situation the Palestinians are in.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Local news reports are saying the death toll in Israel is over 200 now.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Or: things happen that don't have the US in the centre of events.

OMG you Americans are so focused on money that you can't even consider the possibility someone just isn't motivated by getting your dollars.

I mean this is ideological. This is not Israel attacking itself to get in your pocket.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, it feels a bit like the October war of 1973.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

If is truly a Hamas doing, yes with all those 16b that were released to Iran they can fund any terrorist group around the world, because let's face it Iran is the cradle of terrorism influencers.

To think that FBI identified about 75k individuals that crossed the borders with ties to terrorist plus the thousands that never were identified at all, we should be very worried.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: marg6043

Or: things happen that don't have the US in the centre of events.

OMG you Americans are so focused on money that you can't even consider the possibility someone just isn't motivated by getting your dollars.

I mean this is ideological. This is not Israel attacking itself to get in your pocket.

I'm an American. I'll give you, some of us are pretty dumb. They don't represent all of us though. Many of us are smart enough to realize that if the Jews controlled our money, they would be sending themselves more than a few billion dollars a year out of our $5 trillion per year budget.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Dont let the news deceive you, the israeli governement are still the terrorists, they just have more support than the Palestinian people.

This will end badly unfortunately. Thankfully I am not an Israeli citizen, however there are some in my family and many friends, that fear being called back into duty now that Netanyahoo is talking about calling up reserves

a reply to: face23785

yes it is disgusting that you equate supporting a free Palestine with murder and mayhem

FREE PALESTINE
edit on 07pm31100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Local news reports are saying the death toll in Israel is over 200 now.

Not including all the people who were kidnapped and are now being used as human shields.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10/7/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

Dont let the news deceive you, the israeli governement are still the terrorists, they just have more support than the Palestinian people.

This will end badly unfortunately. Thankfully I am not an Israeli citizen, however there are some in my family and many friends, that fear being called back into duty now that Netanyahoo is talking about calling up reserves

yes it is disgusting that you equate supporting a free Palestine with murder and mayhem

FREE PALESTINE

Every time I see you post here, I'm gonna remind everyone you refuse to condemn the war crimes committed against Jews today.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Dozens of hostages and more being taken by the hour.
Young, old, and even mothers with babies.

This is horrific.
www.jpost.com...

Apparently Hamas isn't paying any attention to Putin.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, it feels a bit like the October war of 1973.

Cheers

Funny how it happened on its anniversary.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Dozens of hostages and more being taken by the hour.
Young, old, and even mothers with babies.

This is horrific.
www.jpost.com...

Apparently Hamas isn't paying any attention to Putin.

... and pages ago someone was asking where it was said the Muslims kill children.
Well ... there ya' go. Civilians. Old ladies. Young women. Babies and children.
All human shields now. The Muslim Hamas are practically pulling the trigger
on these victims themselves.

link   

FREE PALESTINE

link   
From yesterday reuters

The head of Islamic Jihad denounced Arab attempts to normalise relations with Israel on Friday, as the militant group staged demonstrations in the Palestinian territories and neighbouring states amid Israeli efforts to make peace with Saudi Arabia. "Those who rush towards normalisation with the Zionist project must know, and they do know, that this is their acknowledgment that Palestine is not ours, and that Jerusalem with its mosque is not ours," Ziad al-Nakhala, who is wanted by Israel and designated a terrorist by the United States and others, said in the video address.

and now I just heard they're involved with Hamas in the attack
edit on 7-10-2023 by Peeple because: wrong

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

From Hamas?

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

From everyone, thats what would make them free, not sure how else to put it but,

FREE PALESTINE

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join