It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: putnam6

I am reading more information on the issue of who truly started these attacks, now some are questioning that it was Mossad using Hamas to stop the peace task.

To some, the Jews are to blame for everything, including terrorist attacks against the Jews.

I would be careful how much you read from "sources" like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

you just live 'over the top' right?
For other people it is a momentary lapse, for you it is just where you are 100% of the time

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And to tell the truth that is the intended purpose of every attack, to create chaos and sympathies while making sure peace talks never gets anywhere.

I am very divided now about the latest attacks.

I do not see how in the world nobody was watching what hamas is up to around in the world, really how bad our intel has become in the US that they lost track of what "terrorist groups are doing lately", are we to wait when this happen in our soil? like another 9/11.

I am very concern of the consequences of the mess that we as a nation has become withing our border that now are not borders at all.

We have no security, our intel is too busy after American citizens, for not aligning with the new fads and has become to weaponized politically.

We are in trouble.

edit on 7-10-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I am a conspiracist theorist believer, but at the same time I weight all options before coming to conclusions, my personal intuition almost never fails me, I will make a decision of who to believe as more information comes forward.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The more I’ve read about this, the more I could see this being Israel’s 9/11.

The IDF and Mossad are very capable. I have a bit of a hard time buying that they completely whiffed identifying this attack - particularly since it appears highly coordinated.

We’ll see how it plays out, but, this situation could be highly unifying for the Israeli people and their government. I suspect Bibi will have massive support to go in and decimate their attackers in a demonstration that their violence is futile. Hard core retribution will likely be fully supported.

Another poster noted the knock-on effects of this kind of situation - specifically the crushing of Hamas and whatever subsequent other “terror” organizations come out of the wood work. This is also yet another boon for the defense industry, broadly.

Capital markets might puke a little bit on Monday, but, this shouldn’t have material global economic impact (at current scale) and Israel is more than capable of defense and/or wiping out their local adversaries.

A big question in my mind… does the US/NATO stand by their support of Israel? Allow them to do what the Ukrainians have done to defend themselves? That’s some pretty recent precedent that suggests Israel can go full “shock-and-awe” here and shouldn’t fear retribution on the global stage.

Sad developments here for more of humanity. But, I do support Israel’s independence and right to defend itself. Unlike some posters here, I don’t hate Jewish people. As far as I’m concerned, let the IDF and Mossad do their thing without constraints and bring this multi-decade problem to permanent resolution.

We’ll see.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am divided too.

But the fact that Israeli intelligence apparently didn't see this coming, I find odd.

Or, did they?

Who knows.

Still, I have a bad feeling about this.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And to tell the truth that is the intended purpose of every attack, to create chaos and sympathies while making sure peace talks never gets anywhere.

I am very divided now about the latest attacks.

I do not see how in the world nobody was watching what hamas is up to around in the world, really how bad out intel has become in the US that they lost track of what "terrorist groups are doing lately", are we to wait when this happen in our soil? like another 9/11.

I am very concern of the consequences of the mess that we as a nation has become withing our border that now are not borders at all.

We have no security, our intel is too busy after American citizens, for not aligning with the new fads and has become to weaponized politically.

We are in trouble.

Conspiracy theories aren't needed when government incompetence is a possibility.

Do you have that much faith in governments?

In the case of 9/11, our government was blinded through the 90s by the "new age" of the Cold War being over and thought there were no more threats. Defense and intelligence officials warned Congress and the Clinton administration repeatedly that international terrorism was our next big threat, but they continued to cut the defense budget.

The idea that it was some inside plot to enrich the MIC falls apart when you consider the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991. The MIC just wasn't greedy for 10 years? They waited until 2001 to concoct something to start a long war?

No, government incompetence is a much simpler explanation.

The Israelis got caught with their pants down. No need for baseless speculation really.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

you just live 'over the top' right?
For other people it is a momentary lapse, for you it is just where you are 100% of the time

I just cut to the chase.

I hate pussy-footing around and talking like a god-damned politician who is trying to win effing votes.

I've worn a uniform, I've even served with IDF folks.

You want a bland answer, turn on the news.

You want the truth?

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

my personal intuition almost never fails me

Yeah, believing this kind of thing is how you get tricked. Whatever conclusion you wind up drawing, you'll twist yourself into a pretzel trying to somehow make it stay "right" no matter what conflicting information comes along.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I am divided too.

But the fact that Israeli intelligence apparently didn't see this coming, I find odd.

Or, did they?

Who knows.

Israeli Intelligence has to be right 100% of the time.

Hamas only had to be right once.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
The more I’ve read about this, the more I could see this being Israel’s 9/11.

^^ That. Hundreds dead. Probably hundreds missing and kidnapped being used as human shields. This isn't going to end anytime soon and it's going to be messy. This is what 6 billion $$ can buy in terrorism. I'm sure more is on the way. Other terrorist groups will come in and 'aid' Hamas in it's war against Israel. This has potential to be huge.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: combatmaster

I find it hilarious how we now have far right groups on twitter being pro Israeli.
Their forefathers would be having trouble with this.

It's not hard at all.

Having to choose between a moslem and an Israeli, WE THE PEOPLE will choose an Israeli, every time.

Once there are no more moslems, THEN we should address the Israeli meddling.

That will probably take a while though. There is a TRUCKLOAD of moslems in the world.

link   

You own it so there's no judging from me. I am just happy you have no power.

(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My opinion:

The Gaza Strip is a gangrenous wound on the side of Israel.

It must be cut out. Excised.

Yes that's how I feel too, but where do the Gazans go? No Arab countries want them, no doubt a significant portion want to stay right there...

2.3 million people squashed into 16,000 per square mile? is that Wikipedia correct? still one would think unless they get more land they have to be divided up into neighboring countries.

that isn't happening any time soon though, is it.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Or, did they?

Who knows.

With you on the bad feeling.

We have to remember that even in Israel there are factions,
just like in every country. So its hard to say until we know
more about the failure to see it coming.

I'm looking at Saudi Arabia again. Just like 9/11.

What a shocker eh?

link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You own it so there's no judging from me. I am just happy you have no power.

So is Hamas.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I am divided too.

Or, did they?

Who knows.

Israeli Intelligence has to be right 100% of the time.

Hamas only had to be right once.

And: contrary to public opinion Israel has no foot or anything in Ghaza so it is really difficult to gather intelligence where you just have no presence

link   

And to others they’re never to blame for anything.

You see how this works?

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

That is another issue, who really benefits from wars, if we are to have learned something from Afghanistan and Iraq war is that when the war industrial complex needs money a war will start somewhere.

I guess Ukraine has not been profitable enough, due to the fact that most America people are no idiots, and they know that is nothing but a taxpayer money laundering scam.

People in the US do not have many sympathies for the Ukranian leadership after seen Selensky's wife going on million-dollar shopping spree every time US send money to Ukraine.

But when it comes to Israel, is a lot of public sympathy as we have a big influential Jewish community in the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join