It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden Indicted only on GUN Charges Because TAX Charges Would Lead to JOE BIDEN.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thursday, September 14, 2023

Look how stupid the Department of Justice think we are...

Trump blasts Justice Department Hunter Biden indictment as 'only crime' that doesn't 'implicate' the president.

President Biden's son Hunter Biden was indicted on Thursday for making false statements and unlawfully possessing a firearm
Source: www.foxnews.com...

They think the Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry will simply "blow over". WRONG!

Too much evidence: oversight.house.gov... (More to be added.)

And like a Heat Seeking Missile, the Impeachment Investigation will lead to and expose a lot of high-level criminals.

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Have to hand it to Trump, for always telling us the truth. I love that man!!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
best red herring garland could come up with

too obvious

lol lol

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm just glad someone is getting after criminals for a change. I was afraid anarchy was going to be on the table in my lifetime. Now we can get the process started. We surely have more criminals in government on both sides to get after. I wonder if we can get some movement on the things that matter to me, like the economy.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

hope the committees already have the connections with family ties to hidden joe biden money and valuables

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
democrat retaliation always comes one day after an event

yesterday event was impeach inquiry

see pattern

this is a charade

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

I'm just glad someone is getting after criminals for a change. I was afraid anarchy was going to be on the table in my lifetime. Now we can get the process started. We surely have more criminals in government on both sides to get after. I wonder if we can get some movement on the things that matter to me, like the economy.

Its all theatre. Nothing is going to happen irl. If it was troof hunter wouldnhave been immediately jailed, consider they do raids on homes for less amounts of white powder and add illegal guns hahaha yeah no one is really going after 💩 its all theatre. Politics on the magic picture box put days of our lives out of business.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance

but see david weiss is part of the coverup not a real crime fight

this whole thing is deflection not any justice

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

hope the committees already have the connections with family ties to hidden joe biden money and valuables

Yes that will be important. It's not a perfect system, but it's the best we have.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump should probably remain silent till his cases are heard. I know that's not easy for him lol. But I don't give a lot of credence about a man's opinion on another man's indictment while he himself is under indictment lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The tax charges need to be brought in another venue. The alleged crimes in occurred in California. So the charges would need to be brought there or DC, as they relate to the IRS.

The only reason they were included in the plea deal is because Hunter had waived venue. When the deal fell through, he no longer waived venue.

That said, I don't see how Hunter's failure to pay his taxes would implicate Trump.

Also, don't forget, the Senate went through Hunter's finances with a fine tooth comb in 2020 and turned up nothing against Biden.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Its gross
They did all this right in every ones face, while making a political prisoner of their chief opposition.

Those supporting this administration will get exactly what they deserve.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Only doing this so the Dems can say justice is blind. Then probation

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The Hunter indictment is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join