It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jerusalem Has a Menstrual Cycle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
New Jerusalem Has a Menstrual Cycle

New Jerusalem is referred to as a 'Bride' in the Book of Revelation...

Revelation 21:2
"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

How exactly is this Golden City a Bride? There are many clues sprinkled throughout the Bible to help us answer this question. When said clues are put together, they reveal something incredible and profound.

We begin with this verse...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

The 'Mother' being referred to is Sarah, Abraham's Wife. Thus, New Jerusalem is not only a picture of Sarah, but she is also our new Mom in Heaven. How does that work? Is it literal? Will the Saved literally be re-birthed from Sarah's Womb? Let us look at our next verse...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

New Jerusalem features a Tree of Life that bears Fruit on a monthly period. This is a picture of a Woman's Menstrual Cycle. Thus, the Tree of Life is a picture of Ovary. When the Saved partake, they are literally conceived into a brand-new body. The opposite is the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Now you know what the Fruit was.

Of course the Tree of Life Ovary must be 'fertilized' by the Male Seed in order for Conception to take place...

Revelation 22:1
"And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb."

The Masculine Throne represents the Phallus that casts its Seed as a River of Life to fertilize the Ovum Tree. The Lamb represents Abraham's Seed in the loins of the Father sitting on the Throne. They are a Trinity and yet they are One.

As we can see thus far, New Jerusalem is a representation of Sarah's Womb. She has twelve 'Gates' made of 'Pearl'...

Revelation 21:21
"And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

The word 'Gates' is another euphemism in the Bible. Its ultimate meaning is the 'Entrance to the Womb'...

Job 3:10 (Brenton Septuagint Translation)
"Because it shut not up the gates of my mother's womb, for so it would have removed sorrow from my eyes."

The opposite of Sarah's 'Gates' is the 'Gates of Hell'...

Matthew 16:18
"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Again, said Gates refer to the entrance/exit of the Womb where the Male Seed enters to fertilize the Fruit on the Tree.

Each Pearl on the Gates of New Jerusalem represents the Female Egg Cell and as well as a Covenant. Once a Spirit passes through the Pearly Gates, they have consented to becoming Born Again... literally.

Now you know why New Jerusalem is a Bride for the Lamb. The Marriage Supper is all about Conception. The Bridegroom is the Male Seed. The Bride is the Female Seed. Consummation is the theme...

"In many traditions and statutes of civil or religious law, the consummation of a marriage, often called simply consummation, is the first (or first officially credited) act of sexual intercourse between two people, following their marriage to each other."

en.wikipedia.org...

When the Male Seed 'exits his chamber' of the Phallus, the 'race is on' to fertilize the Egg...

Psalms 19:4-5
"Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race."

This is where Mount Zion comes in. Mountains in the Bible are representative of the Male Generative Principle. When the Womb of Sarah, i.e., New Jerusalem descends onto Mount Zion, it is a picture of Procreation...

Revelation 21:10
"And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God"

At the very 'tip' or 'head' of the Phallus of Mount Zion, the Seed of Abraham waits to enter the Womb...

Revelation 14:1
"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads."

Note that the 144,000 represent the rest of the Male Seed that will also enter the Womb of New Jerusalem. They are the Genetic Codes that will fertilize the Tree of Life so that the Saved may be grafted into the Olive Tree...

Galatians 3:29
"And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

In summary, New Jerusalem is a Heavenly Birthing Womb that the Saved will quite literally be re-birthed (Born Again) into the Glorified Body.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks uncle Mikey… erotic revelations.

a reply to: UncleMikey

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

the reckoning will be very seksy

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Interesting . …Makes me think of The DaVinci code movie , where they were searching for the holy grail. And ,Sophie was the holy grail .

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The "Jerusalem above" is not the same as New Jerusalem. Paul in Galatians speaking to the anointed Christian congregation says that Jerusalem above is our mother. She is the woman of the prophecy of Genesis 3:15 and is the woman seen giving birth to the kingdom in Revelation 12:1-5.

In Galatians Paul tells us that Abraham's two wives Hagar the slave, and Sarah the free-woman were representative of two covenants. The covenant with the nation of Israel in slavery to sin and death was Hagar. The free-woman, Sarah, represented the anointed Christian congregation under the New Covenant, and her mother is in heaven. The anointed Christian congregation is not under slavery to the law covenant but has been set free:

"Tell me, you who want to be under law, Do you not hear the Law? For example, it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the servant girl and one by the free woman; but the one by the servant girl was actually born through natural descent and the other by the free woman through a promise. These things may be taken as a symbolic drama; for these women mean two covenants, the one from Mount Siʹnai, which bears children for slavery and which is Haʹgar. Now Haʹgar means Siʹnai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem today, for she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother."-Galatians 4:21-26.

New Jerusalem is the bride, the chaste virgin. She is the 144,000 who stand on Mount Zion, promised as a chaste virgin to the Christ:

"For I am jealous over you with a godly jealousy, for I personally promised you in marriage to one husband that I might present you as a chaste virgin to the Christ."-2 Corinthians 11:2.

"Then I saw, and look! the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads...These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones who keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes."-Revelation 14:1, 4.

"Let us rejoice and be overjoyed and give him glory, because the marriage of the Lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself. Yes, it has been granted to her to be clothed with bright, clean, fine linen—for the fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the holy ones."-Revelation 19:7-8.

"Inside the palace the king’s daughter is absolutely magnificent; Her clothing is adorned with gold. 14 She will be brought to the king in richly woven garments. The virgin companions following her are brought in before you. 15 They will be brought with rejoicing and joy; They will enter into the king’s palace. 16 Your sons will take the place of your forefathers. You will appoint them as princes in all the earth."-Psalm 45:13-16.

Heavenly Jerusalem Vs New Jerusalem

edit on 14-9-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting.

For more detailed information, I have prepared a presentation...

new topics

top topics

join