It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican congress exposes UFO and Aliens secrets, LIVE.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So I guess ET was a documentary? Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
They are probably just a race of beings that were advanced from here on earth. I think they were or are way more intelligent than humans.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

That's a classic and sponsored disinformation campaign. Typical on Reddit, and one of the biggest reasons I stopped using Reddit. The fact people can't see how opinions and discussions shift like that and how it's targeted is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I’m so suspect of this. I would give this story about 5% level of credibility at this stage. Maybe even less.I , like someone else said earlier in this thread, am truly horrified this is getting mainstream media attention.

This muddies the water in an extremely already muddy topic. Unbelievable that the Mexican government gives a UFO researcher a platform to speak at their congress! This was not made clear in the media reports in the US that I’ve seen either, which is not a great visual on the topic.

This is the kind of stuff that makes hardcore researchers look like morons to the mainstream.

The kinda # where they made a mockery of Dr. John Mack who was really onto something quite serious.This is where the clowns come out and make it such a quack topic. It’s like climate denialism saying # like “climate has changed over millions of years”. Mainstream can’t understand the proportions here.

As for the supposed DNA tests well, if this is a stitch up they could have glued chicken bones or whatever. According to Bard, we share 75% of our DNA with chickens.

For an alien species, we would expect a very different DNA structure. The building blocks, while perhaps some DNA would be convergent, would I assume, have far less in common.
edit on 14-9-2023 by Marsoups because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2023 by Marsoups because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is part of the pattern, which is the third level of the cover-up, alien influences weird # that discredits the whole process. That is in Vallee's "Invisible College".
a reply to: Marsoups

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We need to one-up Mexico. We got a rep to maintain.

We, as Americans, are entitled to the truth and need to DEMAND the FBI storm Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and give up those alien corpses NOW!

Can they be subpoenaed?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo

The 64 page UAP amendment and a select committee would facilitate subpoena’s…….neither of which has been enacted as of yet….

👽

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I was just thinking about the oval things inside a couple of the alien xrays are eggs, so if aliens are egg-laying their not mamals and so are not closely related to us...

I never really tthought grays were humans from the future, but this for me would rule that out--if they are eggs.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: introufo

The 64 page UAP amendment and a select committee would facilitate subpoena’s…….neither of which has been enacted as of yet….

👽

Again...forgive me; I got up this morning with a facetious bone... So, I am not really serious about that post.

So seriously, America guards its secrets too well...

If anything, this might be all a hoax, and the US IC may have had something to do with it; as per my conspiracy theory, they are trying to make UFOlogy look ridiculous, and this exposed as a hoax would be perfectly aligned with that agenda.

In that theory, I’m NOT being facetious; I believe it.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

It's not only old, but also misidentified oil platforms filmed in the gulf. The lights are fire flares.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
When I first saw the "eggs" my immediate thought was coc aine wraps hidden in the bodies (although there aren't many of them) for hiding of coc aine for shipping to another country.

Maybe it was a test of that, that someone decided it would be worth trying in fake aliens/archeological finds, hence the small amount.

[edit] maybe the aliens were drug couriers all along...
edit on 15-9-2023 by lekella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm tellin ya...watch out for this Avi guy

edit on 15-9-2023 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
I'm tellin ya...watch out for this Avi guy

It's an obvious stunt. We'll probably see some "exclusive" books and DVD's soon. For a premium of course.
Same old same as always.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Don't forget the countless TV specials featuring the usual clown-car of characters.

Oh... and the new reality series..."UFO Cowboys from Skinwalker Hunt for the Ancient Alien Pyramid Corpses on Oak Island"

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
a reply to: Kreeate

Don't forget the countless TV specials featuring the usual clown-car of characters.

Oh... and the new reality series..."UFO Cowboys from Skinwalker Hunt for the Ancient Alien Pyramid Corpses on Oak Island"

Indeed... all the buzz-words included, lol

Exclusive!
Never seen before!
Mystery!
Newly revealed!
Unearthed!
Exposed!

etc. ad nauseam.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join