It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This disgusts me (pictures galore!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There's not much that I can say about this other than this seems to border treason. They're not simply disagreeing with the war - they're telling people to support the groups that are killing our men and women.

As a side note, isn't it ironic how these people are protesting freely how evil and fascist our country is? Honestly, if they hate it that much, they should move away until the Bush administration is done. And the parents who got their kids involved in this? Well, I would say what should be done to them, but I don't want another warning on my account.

Edit: How lame can you get?

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Cutwolf]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This type of thing happens in a nation full of hypocrisy. Lie and cheat your way into wars, let the public protest as much as they want so long as it doesn't become violent, and continue the warring anyway.

This is what you get when you dupe the public. Some will become more extreme than others. Feel lucky they haven't violently revolted yet.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This type of thing happens in a nation full of hypocrisy. Lie and cheat your way into wars, let the public protest as much as they want so long as it doesn't become violent, and continue the warring anyway.

This is what you get when you dupe the public. Some will become more extreme than others. Feel lucky they haven't violently revolted yet.

Theres a difference between protesting and supporting your enemies. They are outright telling people to support terrorists and insurgents. Is that not giving "aid and comfort" to the enemy? They could protest the war, protest our policy, but once you cross that line and say "support terrorists," you come dangerously close to treason.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Although I don't agree with most of those signs those people are aloud to have their own opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kramthenothing
Although I don't agree with most of those signs those people are aloud to have their own opinion.

I agree with you. All I'm saying is the way these people express their opinions and their hypocrisy is disgusting. You can protest the war and not support terrorists/insurgents. These people obviously support these terrorists/insurgents, and that borders dangerously close to treason (although I don't believe it crosses into that).

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
These pictures are very disturbing

The don't understand that in many other countries they would not be able to do that.

Many people died in the world trade centers, what would they say if someone they loved died there? I suppose they would say "the world is a better place without my daughter or my husband or my Mom!!!"

Hate the war, hate the violence, hate bush if you choose...
but c'mon...Don't hate on the troops and the civilians who dies on 9/11.

That act of cowardness was unjustifiable and anyone who agrees and tries to justify it is just as crazy as the ones who hi-jacked the plane. Cause in fact they are justifiing the killing of civilians.

Is what really bothers me is this:

They claim to hate war, hate bush and hate the US being in Iraq..so I assume they hate violence....yet they condone the killing of innocents in America. AHHH but it's bad to kill Iraqi innocent civilians, but not Americans?

read my above statement....the "protestors" seem pretty gosh darn hypocritical to me..

Violence...nooooo, boooo get out of Iraq...no war...dont kill iraqi's!!!
But it's okay to kill americans!!!! yayyyyyy,
at the world trade center...not to mention the countires other nationalities there aswell...YAYYYYYYY

That was sarcasm......

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kramthenothing

yup, you are totally right. But that still does not make it the right, moral and humane thing to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Know whats funny? THEY ARE ALL REPUBLICANS!!!!! Neo-Nazis(the people with swastikas/kill jews) are conservative/vote republican. Nice to see some republicans can think for themselves, although it is a little extreme.

But hey, at least democrats protest the war but support the troops. WHy democrats all over the nation got money and bought body armor for troops since Bush was to busy giving billions to his buddies at Haliburton for nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
look at first sight of the guy with the WTC sign I admit I want to see this guy beat to a pulp, but if he was beaten all it would do is make him right

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Know whats funny? THEY ARE ALL REPUBLICANS!!!!! Neo-Nazis(the people with swastikas/kill jews) are conservative/vote republican. Nice to see some republicans can think for themselves, although it is a little extreme.

Democrat/Republican, left wing/right wing...it doesnt make a diff here!
Just this type of protest in any country against anyone is wrong.

They are literally praising the death of a few thousand innocent people who dies on 9/11. And I would say the same if they were justying the deaths of innocents in Iraq....either way, it's wrong.
People always gotta see political agenda and motive behind everything....
push all that aside and think about it......are they wrong?

BTW, where did this protest take place at? does anyone know?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just too cynical, but why do dsome of those pics scream, "PHOTOSHOP!" Just fake proproganda to make a point?
(I don't mean the poster made them, or has an agenda, I'm referring to the original source)

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Maybe I'm just too cynical, but why do dsome of those pics scream, "PHOTOSHOP!" Just fake proproganda to make a point?
(I don't mean the poster made them, or has an agenda, I'm referring to the original source)

No they are real, I have seen similiar signs in protests north of the border 2. They are in the minority though, VAST minority in the protests I attend...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
As a new yorker my first response to the "American" in the first picture would violate the ATS TOS if I were to actually post it so you'll just have to use your imagination. Ah well the very minor plus side to the disenfranchisement of America is that the opinions of people like that will be ignored even further, if thats even possible. Damn maniacs...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Let does traitors protest all they want their nothing but cowards hiding behind words.

new topics

top topics

join