It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masks, Testing, Tracing, Lockdowns To Be Reinstated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Pensions over principles. They, boomers, do the same snip when it comes to gun control laws, too.

Obviously you don't know us well.

edit on 0831kAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayTuesday by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I am considering carrying a red foam clown nose. Technically by clown lore, the red nose is a mask. It is the smallest mask used by entertainers but still a mask.

I think it would be very appropriate in this case.

Good strategy to blend in with rest of the carnival.

I can also go the other way and scare everybody. Full hazmat suit with powered full face HEPA respirator.

That will clear out the isle while shopping.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Thoughts ATS?

Maybe you will only be allowed to vote if you have already have been jabbed or perhaps prepared to take a jab.... WHILE you vote.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

If we allow this madness to take control again, we are DONE!

Collectively we need to stand up to this with prejudice! They will end up enslaving the whole planet if we allow this to manifest a second time.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We’ll have to see how this unfolds.

I have a suspicion that c19 was a warm up, not a closing act. It’s conceivable to me that whatever comes next will be the real deal.

Then again, I think the real health impacts of COVID have likely been hidden from us - same goes for the vax.

Said differently, don’t blindly extrapolate the C19 situation on to what comes next. The “virus” will almost certainly be different, if it’s out there.

But, here’s a saving grace. If it’s just a “flu” or very mild like the case I just had (took a 3 hour nap on Sunday afternoon and have been 100% fine since - and haven’t put that poison in my arm since April of 2021 to “prevent” infection” the news of the that will make any sort of mandates WILDLY unpopular. Sh1t will almost certainly hit the fan.

This administration is coming apart at the seams and they don’t even realize it.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We knew this was going to happen again.

I am not against people wearing masks, I feel if someone is sick they should wear a mask when grocery shopping to keep from coughing all over the food and containers. I don't believe in mandates though set by the government agencies that screwed up the last pandemic.

If I am sick and have to go shopping, I might just use a mask even though I don't have to. I don't want to give anyone pneumonia or the flu if I have it. The saying whatever doesn't kill you will just make you stronger is being taken out of context these days. We are responsible for our own health and should be concerned not to pass on a bad disease to others if we can help it. I use a mask in the spring to help stop me from getting sick from the first mowing of grass, the microbes on it effect my breathing. If it has rained a lot before cutting it is not as bad a risk, but I prefer to wear the mask if mowing the leaves stirs a cloud of dust up from the leaves I am mulching.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This has to be a way to postpone" the coming elections. If people do go along with this it's completely over for the country, as far as any rights we have left.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
No.

I will not wear a mask.
I will not get the jab.
I will not put up with this BS again.

I think it will get ugly, this time around.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Wife and I were a bit sick with dry coughs and fatigue on our trip overseas and me again a few days ago .I just chalked it up to jetlag. who knows. shrug

pureblood

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I will not comply. Full stop.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Didn't wear a mask the first go-around.. won't wear one now either.
even went on vacation during the height of the "pandemic" and was ridiculed at a grocery store for not wearing a mask by multiple people.
yelling back at them and calling them stupid fu*** shut em up though.

I do feel sorry for some that fell for the biggest psyop in US history and took the vaxx though.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CLOSED

top topics

<< 1   >>

join