It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do People Think About This Alien Video, Do You Reckon This Could Be Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
So some village in Peru decide to prank the planet.

If the video can be fake so can the description.

In fact, it's much easier to fake a description, that's why some people have been caught using old videos as if they were new and from somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just NO , All this crap is fake I was researching info on Bigfoot today and looked at the trial cam industry for the US also number of surveillance cams .......

70 million surveillance cameras

Trail Camera Market Size (2021A). US$ 141.7 Million

There's no way anything would not be noticed or recorded .

Also why was a cam pointed and followed this "Alien" It's all crap

edit on 14-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That looks faker than Joe Bidens presidency !

All the best

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I personally doubt an alien would be humanoid unless it was some kind of nonbiological entity created for our environment. The octopus is what I imagine to be an example. There is so much more underwater than above so if I were from another place I’d look to our oceans for contact not the land as my primary focus.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Always a blurry blob.

Never one with a trucker cap on going “hey, you for a light?”

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Is it showing aliens? Nope.

a reply to: Techno92LFC

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

Looks fake to me, the light doesn't appear to affect the grass closer to the camera and we don't see any sign of the bright light on the camera lens.

And you should add a description of the video, so people are not forced to watch it to know what it shows.

edit on 17/8/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No , it's FAKE .

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

as mush as i want to call fake

it looks VERY real

i dont doubt there are these creatures running around in the dark peeking in windows or watching from the jungle

South America overall is a super hot spot so who knows right

would be a shame to miss something real because others have hoxed so much.

if this were a confirmed video(being real and other people with other videos) would change the world and i fear that no one is listening

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

i have a few trail cameras but you need the $$ and the ability to place them where they wont be messed with or stolen.

I.E a very suburban or way out in the Stix.

i also have motion lights and a ccd camera system that automatically backs up to a server not in the US.

i can tell you i have bever see something so clear but i have some very 'odd' pictures.

i will share with individuals but have no wish to make them public, I have a very nice job and housing provided for my new baby and wife and a security clearance so i dont want to look like a flake incase someone ever finds me here.

dont be so quiqe to throw the baby out with the bath water, for years we have been saying where is the CLEAR footage and here is some clear footage(real or not) but to discount it out of hand is quite short sided.

wait until(if) you have a close encounter of the 2nd almost crossing into an encounter of the 3ed kind.

im not a woo woo person but i belive sometimes you have to be open to an idea before it manifests in someway, like a new job, or a persoinal goal, orthe idea a alien might exist.

The US government and other Governments like the Belgians have been yelling at us from the events in Eupen to the phenoix lights(later confirmed by the governor as an eye witness as well as his son)

the real question is are these creatures really aliens and not some more advanced race that we cant comprehend like a cow going to slaughter has no idea what's coming down the road.

out of the handful of 'high strangeness(feel like i need to say 'quote-unquote).

Look at Project Beta and Richard DOTY AFOSI, he might not work for the AF but he works for someone as he has access to facilities and was a legit player.

the strangest time i have seen(out of 4 things) was a barbell shaped craft that had a very violet glow or discharge like and eletrical corona. It moved SUUUPER slow and rocked from one side to the other when it left there was a silent flash of purple that my family and GF took as heat lighting to sooth out almost frenzy.

it was MAYBE 2o feet above us and was actually part of the first real UFO(something i cant explain) one night zipped and zagged in smaller than 90 degree turns and than come straight back the path it made and zip it was gone, about a 2 mins later is when this purple lightning announced this craft as well as the purple flash when it left.

my sister, mom, and GF(now all MD's and my mom is sober as a judge as is everyone else) all say this thing and my mom refuses to speak about it.

you always hear how exciting it would be to see a UFO of anytime any it was honestly pretty frightening and confusing, it kept me up maybe 2 days after it happened just thinking.

the reason i have all the alarms and lights and cameras and thermal optics as well as a nice gen1 NV setup(gen 1's use a tube photomultiplier not digital trickery) the NV is from some Russian(Cyrillic writing) equipment.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I generally dismiss these as fake. They have a few seconds of video, it's usually at night so the visibility is crap, it's walking through trees and brush to hide any details and then it cuts off. Why ? Why didn't they try to capture it?
Why don't they at least follow it to get more footage ?
The way the "alien" reacts is un natural. It just moves away without turning it's head to see if it's going to be attacked or show any concern as to what's happening.

Follow it? as if you wouldnt be scared of an alien walking by you in the jungle. grow up
edit on 20-8-2023 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
twitter.com...

There's like this abnormal glow around the 'ship'. Reminds me old stop-motion films when stuff is matted in. Real or not, not concerned. Not scary.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Will we know a video of a REAL ALIEN when we see it?

Yup. We can assemble the bones of a T-Rex that roamed the Earth. No fuzzy image or leaps of imagination required. Imagine telling everyone about dinosaurs, before the first bone/skeleton/fossil was discovered.

Now, with AI and CGI, anything in video is suspect.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It seems fake.
All the descriptions of aliens imply they tend to glide, they have a different type of gait, normally they don't bend their knees. At times they move very fast. This seems to be a prank.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join