It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space aliens are breeding with humans, university instructor says. Scientists say otherwise.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
Maybe we need a Sciff to go into the details, no sure I understand that we don't have such equipment and funds to do this but there are wealthy people who probably would fund such an operation just to know if they will share it with the world is another chapter.

Well, I will wait another 50 years to hear the truth and then I'm off

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If aliens are interbreeding with humans and/or somehow using humans DNA, then they must have originated on Earth

And why humans? Why not worms?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

There are operations happening all over America that the average civilian knows nothing about.

A lot of it happens in space between spaces, and there's a lot that can't be explained in layman's terms.

It reads like science fiction, but more of a "home spun" kind of problem solving.

I'm working on getting my memoirs together, when it's finished I'll post some excerpts.

American Mythology and Folk Tales.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

edit on 8/10/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I was sure 10% was inaccurate, I always thought it was closer to 90% , and from the link you shared on wiki - For example, 20% of human genomic DNA shows no detectable biochemical activity,[55] but comparative genomics methods estimate a nonfunctional fraction of 85-92%.[56][9][57] Consequently, different exact definitions of Junk DNA would yield different exact proportions. Each method has limitations; for example, genetic approaches may miss functional elements that do not manifest physically on the organism; evolutionary approaches have difficulties using accurate multispecies sequence alignments since genomes of even closely related species vary considerably; and biochemical signatures do not always automatically signify a function.[

As I understand it that's 85 -92 % .

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Maybe why Epstein was going around abducting traumatized autistic kids. They’d be looking for savants, because they can be made into suitable hosts for higher level daemons.

There’s no such thing as an alien/human hybrid, it’s code speak for Man becoming Human by merging with the god within him. Man is only half the Human equation. The “aliens” are us in our subjective state of consciousness. We’ve become alienated from ourselves by our dual state of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

What we need to bring back….is the original portable SCIF…..the Cone of Silence!

This way….,if you can’t get the witness to the SCIF……take the SCIF to the witness.

The SCIF is all about….Shhhhhh….So no one else could hear…..the COS achieves that….😆

👽

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HeirHeart

I’ve always thought people do live in a duality mode…..i.e. some folks act different at work then they do at home…..as if there’s a auto-switch for that….switching consciousness’s.

👽

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm working on getting my memoirs together, when it's finished I'll post some excerpts.

Why wait? Couldn't you provide a little teaser please?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Never seen this kind of scif " can I have the non smoking seat pls"
Looks ridiculous nowadays, it looks similar as two cans with a cord lol

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

And parents and students pay good money for this guy to teach at the university.

To teach KOREAN at the university

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My posting history is riddled with anecdotes.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That’s just role playing, we all play many different roles everyday according to the role. I was referring to our subjective and objective states of consciousness, your dream state and waking state. The real you is the subject or creator, that’s what you’ve become alienated from. To get reacquainted, you have to cross your two opposing states of consciousness into a single quantum state and become “Human”. The “Man” or objective you has no freaking idea how to do that, but the “God” in you does. The trick is bridging the gulf between them, and that’s what intuition does. Your own heart is the crossroads where you’ll meet your maker, the big surprise is it’s YOU!

edit on 10-8-2023 by HeirHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Haha sorry for the late reply.

Your one of THEM aren't you (Pun intended not being serious so don't take offence it's just a bit of humour so don't take the knock please, obviously I know you are NOT but I do wonder how much such a decisive believe is based on a wish to believe the world/reality is safer than it actually is though that is not aimed at you just the blanket almost denial that many that make such terse assertions make).

'looks suspiciously at the computer screen before drawing the curtains and peeping out from behind them lest one of THEM is watching from a mysterious car'.

Seriously though and joking aside (And no offence to those that have really suffered something as serious as that as I believe some few have encountered such from shady organizations in the past at least over in the US and a few other nations).

How would you colonize a galaxy, make it possible to interact with alien sentient species etc.

Standardizing those species would make it both easier and more conducive to interstellar trade and commerce as well as creating though to do this an intelligence either biological or even artificial should it decide to do so would potentially use such bioengineering method's even if to our mind the idea is both repulsive and unethical.

So while it is comforting to just shut the idea out it remains a very real possibility especially if claims that over thirty non human crashed craft have been recovered by the US alone are real, on a side note that also offers a great potential market to our car and ship insurance company's in the future if these aliens assuming that the story is not just bunk that is are actually such terrible pilot's as we can then be assured they can't pilot there own craft competently thus there is a great market for vehicle insurance salesmen waiting to be tapped, that is if we can nuzzle in next to those corporate zeta reticulon's that old betty and barny hill met with there space corporations who have probably already cornered the market (yes I said leaving jokes aside but could not resist).
edit on 11-8-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Your one of THEM aren't you

Can't answer as that is AAAA Classified

<< 1   >>

join