It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church bombing in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If it had been a missile the Cathedral wouldn't still be in one piece , the damage seems superficial to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Doesn't look superficial to me.

According to my source the missile penetrated to the basement. The Cathedral is quite large.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If it had been a missile the Cathedral wouldn't still be in one piece , the damage seems superficial to me.

Russia isnt firing the nukes capable of leveling that church... yet.

Keeping in mind it's a heavy stone building, that kind of damage easily match a ~500kg warhead (ie kalibr class missile). The direction of the impact on google maps also match something coming from the sea. Compare it with the Kharkiv Freedom Square strike, another heavy stone building which was definetly hit by a kalibr missile last year and it was still standing after a direct hit.
edit on 25-7-2023 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: dothedew

It's a cathedral, there are lots of videos of the damage.

"A building that was demolished by a construction crew"?

I'm all for being cynical, but c'mon man?

What? I didn't look into anything before I posted that.

I did a quick google search and saw a morning radio show/podcast talking about it. Did I click it and listen? Of course not. My speakers don't work, and I have the attention span of a throw rug.

I also saw 2 different links to news sources and articles. Did I click on those? Also no.

I've come to lead. Not to read.

If you have come to lead by talking poo, well good luck with that. And why talk poo about something you admittedly knew jack poo about?

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
If it was a Russian missle that hit the church there would be no church. This is obviously another misfire from the Ukranian air defenses. Like Poland....

You're an expert on ordinance damage, huh? You just keep chugging that brown smelly Kremlin Kool-aid

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

Indeed. Russia has been firing a lot of Carrier killer missiles at this area. Very indiscriminate when used for ground attack.

But, of course it's "obviously" a Uke air defence missile what done it.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 27-7-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join