It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hunter claims new photos are ‘definitive evidence’ that ‘we are not alone’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Drake's "equation" is a bit outdated and originally calculated something else; Then ported to alien life as probability.

1% of the stars in a galaxy has a probability of life as we'd call it life(complex). At the low star estimate of the Milky Way(where our solar body exists) there are one billion stars meaning 10 million stars have 100% probability of complex life. The high estimate of stars in the Milky Way galaxy is 4 billion stars.

The closest star to ours is 4.2 light years that means traveling at the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second and there are 31,563,000 seconds in a year... So it's not necessarily are we alone but it's just really far between stars with an average distance between stars being 5 light years.

Mind you there are other objects in the way of that... so logistics of not hitting anything traveling at the speed of light for 4 or 5 years is really the sort of calculation where an equation like Drake's fits.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

I don't need a lesson in what I learned in the 6th grade .
Thanks anyway .

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's OK if you don't like the truth of what that adage actually means... But it's the truth.

This was what was at the end of my rod from people that knew what it meant... It was my everyday fun of not being in and out of trouble and also fed family.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
clik this YT video
--->: vietnam 1965 www.youtube.com...

red light night vision goggels reveal Demons in the special light frequency,,,, thats who hides among humans on earth
edit on th31168901387110312023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31168901396310322023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think both red and green night vision goggles use light amplification, they do not show normally invisible frequencies.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That is something we rarely see nowadays. Not the usual we’ve been getting lately: orbs, lights in the sky, and balloons from China.

If not a hoax, it does look like a real UFO for a change.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Am amazed we haven't progressed to the point of flying them out of the atmosphere. A lot of years have elapsed since that 1939 test flight.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you absolutely ….”swear on a stack of bibles” sure, we haven’t

😉

👽

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Some people have been at the using of different lenses for a good long time with various coatings of elements here's a paper about using Dicyanin for stellar specra

Application of dicyanin to the potoghraphy of stellar spectra

That type of lens coating these days are to allegedly used to train the eyes to that light spectrum to see auras and ghosts.

edit on 10-7-2023 by Crowfoot because: missing conjunctions

<< 2  3  4   >>

join