It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographer captures UFO flying over the Coronation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Source: www.walesonline.co.uk...

A photographer has snapped a 'UFO' - flying over the Coronation. Simon Balson, 59, was taking pictures of the Red Arrows aerial display when he spotted the unusual object.

Simon says he has 'no idea' what the object is saying that there have been a 'lot of unexplained sightings' recently in the area. Images show the Red Arrows aircraft flying towards the Mall in London - but slightly overhead a red object hovers above them.

Due to bad weather, he did not check the photos until today when he spotted the unusual object in one frame. He said: "I was shooting some photos from the 13th floor of my apartment building in Limehouse while the red arrows did their fly-over.

The weather was bad so there were no birds in the air, and I couldn't really see the planes so I didn't check the photos until later. When I did though I spotted this weird object and just thought 'what the hell is that'.

I enhanced the image and tried to increase the spec to see what it was, it looks like a floating acorn or something. All I could get is that it had a little bit of a red top, but I just have no idea what it could be.

"There have been lots of strange 'UFO' sightings recently, so I thought other people might be able to guess what it was."

I am having some thoughts about this-it looks like a balloon but I can't be 100% sure. Another possibility could be a drone for surveillance-security purposes belonging to the police/security forces-or even just a random drone-but it hasn't been identified yet so technically the UFO term is applicable-I don't think it's anything out of this world-

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OR it could be a heart shaped balloon.

I don't think it's anything out of this world-

So then what is the issue to be discussed here?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
OR it could be a heart shaped balloon.

I don't think it's anything out of this world-

So then what is the issue to be discussed here?

Most likely but we don't know-

It could be a balloon-I ve mentioned it in the OP but what if itsn't? It's very close to the jet fighters-is it not a security issue?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

We are now in that era where our doubts can lean to something real besides swamp gass or weather balloons.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

We are now in that era where our doubts can lean to something real besides swamp gass or weather balloons.

It could be a balloon but as far as I know nobody has identified it yet-
edit on 13-6-2023 by linda72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

I enhanced the image and tried to increase the spec to see what it was, it looks like a floating acorn or something.

Die Glocke?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
True

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I enhanced the image and tried to increase the spec to see what it was, it looks like a floating acorn or something.

Die Glocke?

Reasons?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It was said to look like an acorn.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

How typical that it looked just like that , if one looks at history.

The mighty English oak* is woven into the history and folklore of England.

Druids would worship in oak groves, couples would marry under their spreading branches and the Yule Log, decorated for Christmas with holly and mistletoe, was traditionally cut from oak. Acorns, the fruit of the oak, were carried by folk as charms to bring good luck and good health.

Who knows if they have 12 UFO's in US possession how many do the British have that look like that ,just saying...
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoTue, 13 Jun 2023 11:50:52 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Jun 2023 11:50:52 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Die Glocke?

Yes and Adolph is in it.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: KKLOCO

How typical that it looked just like that , if one looks at history.

The mighty English oak* is woven into the history and folklore of England.

Druids would worship in oak groves, couples would marry under their spreading branches and the Yule Log, decorated for Christmas with holly and mistletoe, was traditionally cut from oak. Acorns, the fruit of the oak, were carried by folk as charms to bring good luck and good health.

Who knows if they have 12 UFO's in US possession how many do the British have that look like that ,just saying...

It could be assumed the US Government operates aircraft we don't know about -

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
And yet again we reach the time where everything is
"Omg its a bit blurry and looks different and everyone is talking ufos... this must be a ufo (for me to shine through)"

Its part of messing up the general disclosure, because many people will be facepalming over this being called yfo uap and then it will affect everything else

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Kecksburg crash also.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Kecksburg crash also.

Ding ding 🛎️ 🔔

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Kecksburg crash also.

Ding ding 🛎️ 🔔

You think so?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: linda72

Kecksburg crash also.

Ding ding 🛎️ 🔔

You think so?

It’s just interesting that the shape shows up repeatedly, especially in the one expérimental Nazi scenario that could have become the post-war R & D in America. Maybe the acorns are ours, and the other shapes are some other folks.

top topics

join