It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hippies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
considering there s'posed to be all for loving the enviroment and being at peace with mother earth....why do they all drive really old fecked dirty great diesel engined coaches that burn oil like no bodys buisness?

The words of Eric Cartman sum it up best:

"Drugs are bad because if you do drugs you're a hippie and hippies suck."

"Hippies, hippies...they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and play frisbee!"

"I hate hippies, when they're always talkin' 'bout protecting us and they're drivin' 'round on these cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid braces! I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!"

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
being a hippie is not something you technically decide to do.. its just who you are.. how you live your life and view everything..
i consider a hippie being someone who loves nature, loves the people around them for who they are, and feels connected with their mind and spirit and all the other energy of life around them..
people think hippies are people who might do a lot of psychedelics or whatever but that is not it.. many hippies might do it because it is something that can get you connected with the spirit world or your spiritual self but many people use it for the wrong reasons.. not just psychedelics, but also other drugs such as marijuana, which also can get your connected with your spiritual self or opens your mind to the reality of the world that is around us.
So when people say they dont like hippies.. your probably not talking about the real hippies out there.. or your just a big judgemental person that doesnt like people who are down to earth and are loving people..
I would consider myself a hippie but i am not a person who wares crazy colors or showers once a week.. im a regular person who goes to school, played football and is just a regular guy.
I say we need more hippies these days. its important getting to know your spiritual self and seeing the reality of things!.
Dont be talkin smack about hippies.. Because hippies are important for our world.

<< 1   >>

join