It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Future counter offensive, Cringe Vids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think it was maybe one or two examples of trans people in the military. Far from the notion that "the military is run by cross dressing perverts". I don't see how being trans makes one a "pervert". I totally get being against trans operations and interference with kids, but these are grown adults. And a very small amount of them out there.

Either way it’s not their choice?
Why would they be offended?

News flash, in the real world no one gives a crap.

You seem to very much give a crap, as you were putting the US military down for supposedly being run by "cross-dressing perverts" (which isn't even the case, of course), so you're negating your own argument.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive
The soldiers still didn’t choose whom you referenced.

Now, as you seem to like to throw insults, what I posted is in no way your “transphobes”.
Take your low brow pedestrian insults elsewhere.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Hahahaha

Cringe worthy is an understatement.

I know, let's tell the whole world about a counter offensive then wonder why the enemy was ready and our forces are decimated.

Certainly can't accuse the ukranians of being smart.

"Puts finger to mouth and says shhh"

Please do tell us when Ukraine gain the specific date of their offensive. I never heard one, but have heard several Putin mouth pieces here carrying on about where is this spring counter offensive the Ukrainians have spoken of. The western Allies long spoke of opening a second front against Nazi Germany but never gave the date of the D-Day invasion. But you go ahead and keep making false assertions.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The soldiers still didn’t choose whom you referenced.

Now, as you seem to like to throw insults, what I posted is in no way your “transphobes”.
Take your low brow pedestrian insults elsewhere.

By your comment saying that the service members can't control who are in charge of them, you seemed to be agreeing with the comment by another member who denigrated the US military by claiming it was run by "cross-dressing perverts". You say I got that wrong? Fair enough, I apologize for suggesting you were a transphobe, but I hope you can understand why I inferred it from the context of your post and the one you were replying to. Don't think it makes me a dolt as you suggest, but you're entitled to your opinion, of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Star just for reminding me of 'Dramatic Lemming'.....

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It looks to me like the Ukrainian offensive has been going on for about a week now, but they're not going to admit it until they have some kind of gain to show for it.
...and it starting to look like we might be in for a long wait, because we just got the first confirmed footage of the Russians blowing up a Leopard 2 tank and some Bradley APCs.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So they're changing tactics and leaving those Combine Harvesters alone now?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Really? Is that your reply?

Hard to admit the truth right?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Prodiver

Yes, that's my reply.

What truth?

Two tanks and it's all-over?

Maybe you forgot about that kilometers long Russian armoured column that was advancing on Kyiv that got destroyed.

Let's see, eh?

Be seeing you.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Two tanks? lol, sure... keep on watching your BBC

I'm sure you also believe in the famous Ghost of Kiev?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What you watching? Russian State TV?

You sure? I never did.

Be seeing you. Inevitably.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

My mistake. One tank, not two.

Is glorious Ruzzian victory.

Obviously.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is very sad to see how quickly humans are turned into faceless statistics in this conflict.

I hope all will see soon that this # is not worth it.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It looks to me like the Ukrainian offensive has been going on for about a week now, but they're not going to admit it until they have some kind of gain to show for it.
...and it starting to look like we might be in for a long wait, because we just got the first confirmed footage of the Russians blowing up a Leopard 2 tank and some Bradley APCs.

Yes, I'd say your time frame is about right. And yes, it looks like a couple of leopards and multiple M113 IFV were hit on a road. From the analysis of it I saw, by a Ukrainian YT'er, it looks like the vehicles were bunched up too close, and were hit by drone-directed artillery. Sure, that's a bad look, and I am not one who believes the Ukrainians are super soldiers or have been trained to the level of US or NATO forces. So I am not surprised that incidents like this arise. I've also heard from another YT'er who follows the casualty count that the number of Russian troop casualties and equipment losses have risen significantly over recent weeks.

The Ukrainians are attacking well prepared positions, unlike during their Kharkiv offensive, so it is not surprising that they are having a tougher time of it. The Russians blowing the dam, thereby cutting one axis of attack, as well as move their forces from behind the river to other positions doesn't help matters either. Although the Ukrainians seem to be making some headway north and south of Bakhmut, where the Russians have a mixture of Russian army, Wagner mercenaries and Chechen troops, all of which don't do a good job of cooperating, and hence make a softer target.

I don't expect we'll get much news on any changes in the lines for a week or more. And these various attacks are likely probing ones to find the weakest point(s), at which time the Ukrainians will send in the bulk of their forces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join