It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts warn against canceling Pride campaigns after extremists threaten Target

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Typical narcisstic tactic , name calling , when there's no real substance for the accusation.
People should start a class action lawsuit for defamation. I'm getting really tired of all the name-calling.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Good link. It's the one I was thinking about. Blonde prof seems nearly robotic in her ability to stay on talking points. And blinks like she is shocked that anyone possibly disagrees with her. She's been assimilated.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: musicismagic

So it's just a coincidence that LGBT individuals are ten times more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than non-LGBT individuals?
Source

Where do they live? What activities in life do they engage in? They tend to live riskier lifestyles that lead them to run into rougher people. Is it that they were just "likelier" or is it that they lead existences that put them in in harm's way more often?

I don't know about you, but low class is low class. And if you engage in activities that lead you to lie with the dogs, you may occasionally get up with fleas.

It's like wondering why IV drug users are more likely to get HIV. Well ...

Go to some of your Pride Parades where they really let it all hang out and you'll see what I mean about some of them hanging with a chancier crowd and having riskier lifestyles.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So it's just a coincidence that LGBT individuals are ten times more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than non-LGBT individuals?
Source

Not when it is only a "hate crime" to attack minorities.

It's like claiming 100% of "reverse racism" happens to whites because by definition you are excluding all other racism.

In fact, I would argue the idea of "hate crime" is racist because it proves there is no attempt to treat everyone equally under the law.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Source

factor in who did the bashing.

and forget the friggin pronoun misgendering as hate.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm gonna be honest here. I see the terms "experts" "cancelling" "extremists" and "southern poverty law center" and immediately flag it as BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join