It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter DeSantis & Musk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here is a recreation of some of what everyone missed, during the DeSantis Twitter launch glitch.

Here: rumble.com...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
Considering the fake laugh DeSantis has adopted recently and Elon just always being cringe in interviews, this is going to be insufferable.

That said, Florida's Congress still hasn't sent the bill that would allow DeSantis to remain governor while running for President to DeSantis to be signed. So unless that happens today, DeSantis will legally need to step down as governor when he announces.

They passed that # in April read up on news..

(post by AngryCymraeg removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think DeSantis trying to hide that he can't get Republicans to come out to his rallies like Trump can for his. That's why he did audio only announcement on twiter.

If i was Trump i would use that to go after DeSantis to prevent FoxNews and others lying about how much support DeSantis has in the Republican party.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 5-25-2023 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Why is anyone surprised that Twitter crashed multiple times during during Puddingfinger's announcement? Ever since Musk bought it for far, far, too much money he's been running it straight into the ground. Firing so many tech people at the start was insanity. Musk's behaviour over the past year has proved that he believes his own hype. Which is not a good thing whatsoever.
Anyway: Puddingfinger has launched. Big woop, or was that a Bronx Cheer?

This is the worst Trump parody account ever

Lol.
Oh come on, anyone who eats pudding with his fingers has something wrong with him. Watching Trump and DeSantis fight is immensely amusing.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Read my wording again. I never said anything about whether it passed or not. I said it hadn't been sent to DeSantis to sign. Which is a required step to make it law. It wasn't signed until yesterday.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't agree with all his policies or Guantanamo crimes but he seems the best candidate for US President in a few decades and seems very skilled at political manouvers - Social media announcement seems a deliberate tactic to split Trumps potential votes and highlights how other candidates are too old and out of touch.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

DeSantis is dead in the water, he's got all the wrong people backing him. Jeb! 2.0 if you ask me. I love him as a governor, but would rather him step aside and keep running Florida.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
DeSantis is going to be the next President -IF There's an election and if the Dems don't take him out somehow .

Biden and the crew will not give up power without a dirty fight .
edit on 25-5-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Congrats Ron ........

twitter.com... 81982cc6e72f7710c959fdea5%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2023%2F05%2F24%2Ftrump-mocks-desantis-twitter-troubles-ca mpaign-launch%2F

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Another source also pointed out that he voted for Obama and Hilary Clinton.

That reminds me of Trump, who was a Democrat for years, a good friend of the Clintons, and whose family even donated to compaigns of Kamala Harris and others.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

What crimes did he commit at Guantanamo? Got a source?

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

What crimes did he commit at Guantanamo? Got a source?

His deployment record indicates he played a role in the cover-up of three deaths there with the official report concluding that the inmates conspired to bind their hands and feet, stuff cloth deep down their throats, make nooses and then succesfully hang themselves - there's a good write-up of the incident here from 2010: harpers.org... and more recent one on De Santis role here - but due to how recent it is it is likely politically charged: DeSantis force feeding at Guantanamo

I think I may have mentioned to you the allegations by a former inmate of him being present during torture in another thread IIRC, as I stated then these are allegations not proof and I personally doubt the persons story as it sounds fanciful plus I don't think the mind can create coherent memories under such conditions: Former inmate claims DeSantis present during torture.

It was well known early on that a significant percentage of detainees were completely innocent as the US offered huge bounties for detainees but failed to understand the tribal nature of Afghanistan and Pakistan which led to anyone vaguely Arabic looking being sold to US forces, there's quite a lot of detail on the general subject in the Adam Curtis film Bitter Lake or It Felt Like A Kiss or his Afghan 10 part blog here: BBC - Adam Curtis Kabul Series

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

First off, why couldn't Obama close Guantanamo, like he campaigned on? He had 8 years to do it. Some have said because the prisoners were so awful their own countries wouldn't take them back.

I read a couple of pages of the Harpers link, until I realized that DeSantis wasn''t mentioned by name at all. It seemed to focus on an Admiral, and he isn't running for POTUS.

Lastely, the recent 'witnesses' to RDS involvement are terrorists who's own countries won't take them back.

I'm not holding anything about this against Ron, until more evidence is shown.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
DeSantis is going to be the next President -IF There's an election and if the Dems don't take him out somehow .

Biden and the crew will not give up power without a dirty fight .

DeSantis has fallen from 22% to 15% approval amongst Republicans.

floridapolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It almost now seems like DeSantis failed launch is one of the highlights of his campaign. He seems unable to take a step without putting his foot in his mouth.

<< 1   >>

join