It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Wire: In Major Reversal, Biden Resurrects Trump Border Policy Ahead Of Title 42 Repeal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How do U.S. Border Agents verify if somebody has applied for asylum somewhere else?

And how do they verify actual identity and authenticity of an asylum claim?

Guess what 😁

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Is this change being translated in spanish, chinese, etc. and told directly to the stockpiles, so that those storming the US can rethink?

If you were shipped all the way to the border and were invited to walk in, I fail to see how these two numbers "4" and "2" are going to stop you after all that effort to ride the bus.

Team Joe has had a bad week, we need to give them a break.

Hank Tip over Johnson,,, of note he is a People of Color, not to be confused with Colored People, related to something something slaves, actually saying this is remarkable.

Dem accuses GOP of wanting 'slavery,' insists migrants are needed to clean, build homes and harvest food

The problem at this point is that no one seems to be coordinating the talking points anymore, or, frankly, steering the ship all. Rather it is just daily PR excuses for things being entirely "Trump's Fault."

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Dem accuses GOP of wanting 'slavery,' insists migrants are needed to clean, build homes and harvest food

The problem at this point is that no one seems to be coordinating the talking points anymore, or, frankly, steering the ship all. Rather it is just daily PR excuses for things being entirely "Trump's Fault."

Democrats' politicians has been running a campaign of disinformation for a long time and they are very successful at it, after all having 80m votes for a candidate that is not mentally able to run a nation like the US is a victory.

Using reverse psychology, if you tell people all the time that the opposite political party are doing what you have been doing all alone, most people will believe it as the truth.

Is very incredible to see this lies spill in front the cameras at the white house daily. How can somebody put a straight face while knowing they are lying to the public.

Illegal immigration right now is importing poverty and slavery to the nation, plus the sex and human trafficking specially children.

America is politically broken.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Democrats' politicians has been running a campaign of disinformation for a long time and they are very successful at it, after all having 80m votes for a candidate that is not mentally able to run a nation like the US is a victory.

Using reverse psychology, if you tell people all the time that the opposite political party are doing what you have been doing all alone, most people will believe it as the truth.

Is very incredible to see this lies spill in front the cameras at the white house daily. How can somebody put a straight face while knowing they are lying to the public.

Illegal immigration right now is importing poverty and slavery to the nation, plus the sex and human trafficking specially children.

America is politically broken.

As always, astute insight MARG,

Yes, the Uniparty is great at Inverting things, the problem now is that technique is falling apart and they look like idiots on a daily basis. By design, done to make those below the line think about what they are doing, not those at the top. In this case, the top are being used. Imagine waking up daily and putting out nothing but fires, it wears. Great Awakening.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: incoserv

Hell yeah!

Finally some good news!

I spent thousands upon thousands I barely had to get my wife here legally…

You too? I’m still waiting for my check for it all back, since there’s no such thing as illegal anymore. Right? Shouldn’t we and everyone else that had to spend thousands on loved ones to be here ‘legally’ be getting our money back?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join