It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time you know - WSF 2023 just for fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've been here on ATS for almost 15 years and you all know me as David. That's the name I've been using for this period in my life anyway. I've told you that I'm 58 years old and that's true....I just didn't mention the whole number. I don't really know exactly when I was born, because at that time, we didn't have names for the months, so I just picked a random date. This Fall, I'll be 12,259.

I am one of the immortals.

We've been called everything from demons to vampires, but the truth is, we're just like you....we just live a long time. A very long time.
It all started when we tried to live around normal folk. The locals started to notice we don't age, so we moved, but word got around as it does and we had to move again and again. People began to come up with all sorts of wards, protective charms and repellents [ put me off garlic for over a century ] and more than a few folks got burned at the stake being mistaken for one of us and you better believe I stayed far away from Salem in the late 1600s.

We tried to live in seclusion, but somebody always had to be a hero and slay the monsters, so we split up and scattered to the 4 corners of the Earth. I've lived all over the world and every country, some before they even were a country. For example, I was in North America 4,000 years ago. I was in Egypt when the Pyramids were built and trust me, it was not a bunch of ignorant slaves dragging big rocks around and the Sphinx was there before the Egyptians.

Governments know we exist and Pharaohs, Kings, Popes and Genghis Kahn himself tried for thousands of years to learn our "secrets of immortality" [ say that in your best James Earl Jones voice ] and way too many died in their little experiments "for the good of Mankind".

Why am I telling you this if it's such a big secret ?
This is a conspiracy site and we get all kinds of ...uh..interesting folks from time to time, so who's gonna believe just another wacko conspiracy theorist.

Right ?

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No way, you're still looking great, I wouldn't give you a millennium over 10k.

Many Happy Returns, and returns, and returns...

Great story!

edit on 8/5/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Golly Gee Whiz the stories you could tell if you were not worried about being someone's lab rat in today's (some call it) modern world !!

Glad to see there are still a few of us around...Oops disregard the "Us" part !

new topics

join