It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK government report on 'behavioural changes' needed to achieve Net Zero in 2050 - staggering.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It really does amaze me just where these people come from and where were they educated. A few snags:-

1. With going all electric what are the OPEC countries and all other oil producing countries gonna say when their product aint being bought? And we're talking multi billions a year.

2.Shut airports? There are thousands and thousand are employed in the airline industry, plus ancillaries. Where will they work when they are made redundant.

3. No building? Now the building industry employs millions plus all the infrastructure. Where will they work when they are made redundant.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It really does amaze me just where these people come from and where were they educated. A few snags:-

1. With going all electric what are the OPEC countries and all other oil producing countries gonna say when their product aint being bought? And we're talking multi billions a year.

2.Shut airports? There are thousands and thousand are employed in the airline industry, plus ancillaries. Where will they work when they are made redundant.

3. No building? Now the building industry employs millions plus all the infrastructure. Where will they work when they are made redundant.

This is their actual goal. It isn't to fight climate change, it's more to cause mass unemployment. Most of everything the UN and other global organizations are pushing is related to causing mass unemployment to make people reliant on the governments for UBI. Driverless cars to help eliminate accidents? There goes all the uber/lyft/whatever drivers. And when that technology goes to semi-trucks there goes all those truck-driving jobs. I mean it sounds like they want to shut down steel mills and other polluters and they act as if there will be new "green" jobs to replace them, but most places are integrating automation and robotics/AI/AR into the workplace so I doubt there will be as many "green" jobs available.

But the silver lining is that the UN says we will "own nothing" and "borrow everything" so maybe we won't even need money once this all comes to fruition. Who knows.
edit on 24-4-2023 by Antimony because: additional thought.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join