It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the FBI tracked down Pentagon leak suspect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I just got an upgrade to my clearance for my new job, it was conducted by OSI and reviewed somewhere higher up.

While its not unusual that an A1C was around classified material, it is unusual that he was able to walk out with it and apparently nobody caught it till it was on the net.

The news will focus on him because they are stupid, the questions need to be asked about his supervision, the people in charge of the skif, or vault it was in why was it not found?

All sorts of regulations had to be violated for him to walk out with it, so yea Honeypot sting gone bad is what it seems like to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Well, if that doesn't send a shiver down your spine it might be because you fail to 'connect' the reality that the exact same 'characterization' applies to many members of ATS. Could this be the continued construction of a "perception?" I dare say, yes. Soon the memery will begin... "people who talk about these things are the people who "leak" classified information." "You know, one of those faux intellectuals on conspiracy websites...." Well, I guess we'll have to let that go, it's not like there was anything ever spoken of in terms of conspiracy theory that didn't include an element of social rejection.

I picked up on that correlation as well, and noted it in a comment I made back on April 13th.

So....

In that vein, with respect to your questioning the seemingly "inordinate" involvement of the FBI in what would appear to be a military justice affair, how about this "tinfoil" hypothesis:

The CIA is forbidden, by law (Hahaha!) from operating on US soil against US citizens, such as in the case were "spy hunting" is involved. That mission thus falls under the purview of the FBI.

And of course, one of the goals of spy hunting is to turn any spy you find into a counter spy.

They make a big splash to show us the "minows" they pretend to catch while they use those minows as bait for the much bigger fish they seek.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

It is even worse than that, the official story is that they arrested him before confirming if the documents were even legitimate.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

since 2001, it all falls under the homeland security banner,
but now, no department is able to investigate another,
without everyone knowing about it, and the homeland
guys at the top, can stop/approve anything

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nodrak

It is even worse than that, the official story is that they arrested him before confirming if the documents were even legitimate.

Every day, CBS News makes some weather event in the country one of it's top stories..making it worse than it really is. EVERY DAY.

CBS News sees a CACHE OF GUNS at every law breaker's house...even if they have to insert an image of guns from the internet.

With Pentagon Air National Guard leaker Jack Teixeira, the so-called "Cache of Weapons" filmed by, and described by CBS News, were actually mock guns used in National Guard training.

This was pointed out by viewers, but CBS NEWS owners have an agenda. They Can't let TRUTH change what they're dead set on accomplishing.

Source: www.westernjournal.com...

U.S. MSM SUCKS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join