It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unfinished piece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Something I'm working on and I got to this point last night. I've stepped back and taken a good look and this thing is already firing imo.

I'm wondering where I should take that center. I don't why, but I'm getting an x-files green glowing alien coming out of the woods (Simpsons did it) vibe here.

I've been just painting on a digital platform. I'm trying to incorporate a little more of the digital into my mix, so I'm playing with that here.

Just wanted to drop this. I'm hoping to encourage others to drop some art for us. These are my fun doodles. Anything commissioned I keep off the web till it's sold. But I don't mind sharing my doodles. I'd think it was cool to see someone else claiming my art.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Whatcha see, ATS. I'd love to hear what you are seeing here already?
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: I really need to proofread before I Post

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

I really like this one, Aox! I can't tell you what's 'missing', but I too get the sense that it's not quite done yet.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

This would protect your art from being hijacked:

On the Design tab, select Watermark. Select Custom Watermark, and then choose Picture Watermark. Click Select Picture . Find a picture of your own, or search Bing images. Choose the picture you want, and select Insert. Want more? Use a custom watermark Adjust the washout effect of a watermark See all our content about watermarks Need more help?

[support.microsoft.com...]

My cat insists on being in every photograph I take of things I create, so he's my watermark.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I like it... I automatically struggle between a 'looking up' in a forest feeling, or a 'looking in' to some chamber or space.

Sometimes I do want to try my hand at this, but the learning curve for the tools is more than I can handle.

Keep 'em coming...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Delete
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I really like this one, Aox! I can't tell you what's 'missing', but I too get the sense that it's not quite done yet.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

This would protect your art from being hijacked:

On the Design tab, select Watermark. Select Custom Watermark, and then choose Picture Watermark. Click Select Picture . Find a picture of your own, or search Bing images. Choose the picture you want, and select Insert. Want more? Use a custom watermark Adjust the washout effect of a watermark See all our content about watermarks Need more help?

[support.microsoft.com...]

My cat insists on being in every photograph I take of things I create, so he's my watermark.

I have a signature (or stamp) hidden in all the pieces
only I could find them. I also have vid (from the app) of the paintings stroke to stroke start to finish (which shows a big ol signature staring dead at you lol..just don't know its there)

I appreciate it tho. I watermark other stuff if I have to display it before sale.

I'd love to see others hang art for us. This is a treasure forum for me.

That is a rad rug!!! Seriously 😎
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)[/editb extra DIV

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
I like it... I automatically struggle between a 'looking up' in a forest feeling, or a 'looking in' to some chamber or space.

Sometimes I do want to try my hand at this, but the learning curve for the tools is more than I can handle.

Keep 'em coming...

Just go for it. I don't see anything in my mind except a color or shape or line I want to try. Art evolves into itself. Just let it flow. And don't try too hard (it's doesn't need to be "perfect"), that was my Achilles heal for a long time and I see so many artists stuck there. Be water.

Ps. You've actually given me an idea. I didn't think about "looking up" view.

edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maxmars just gave me a title!!! And a direction!! You're gonna love this...

The title:

"Abduction"

Thanks Maxmars. I'll drop finished piece here.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I really enjoy your stuff. I don't really paint, but I made this

'Fish in seaweed'
Just showing you because of the Goa Party neon vibe you got going and thought it's fun.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Love it!

I can see thin white lines coming from the centre red to the outer edge of the lime green.

Every time i look at your work they're getting better each time.

Keep 'em coming you have a talent for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"Abduction"

Thanks, Maxmars. You gave me a perspective I didn't see.
edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I really enjoy your stuff. I don't really paint, but I made this

'Fish in seaweed'
Just showing you because of the Goa Party neon vibe you got going and thought it's fun.

Love it! I could stare at that for hours.

And thanks, Secretknowledge! I'm growing with it as I'm learning the digital. I'm stuck on eyes and suns! (theres a reason lol)

--I don't know how to post two responses to the same post so I did this--

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My first thought was the birth of Sauron

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
"Abduction"

Ummm...ouch..."Abduction"...

Soooo...we're looking down the center of the probe...and the green tendrils are the photon fingers getting ready to insert said probation device into the pink-ish striations betwixt the gluteus maximi...?

D'oh...

Ouch...

Me likey...?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

"Abduction"

Soooo...we're looking down the center of the probe...and the green tendrils are the photon fingers getting ready to insert said probation device into the pink-ish striations betwixt the gluteus maximi...?

D'oh...

Ouch...

Me likey...?

YouSir

πŸ˜‚ Very cool interpretation!
edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

"Abduction"

D'oh...

Ouch...

Me likey...?

YouSir

πŸ˜‚ Very cool interpretation!

Ummm...actually...it really is a cool picture...I like the tunnel effect with the receding perspective...It actually calls to mind the final transition a spacecraft might make through a wormhole...but I couldn't resist my first response...

I used to do some of that electronic art...playing around in illustrator and photo shop with the effects...It was really fun to pass the time and some of them turned out quite good strangely enough...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Almost like a time lapse with the first one!

Definitely has that "I shouldn't star gaze in the woods!" vibe lol, nice work.

new topics

top topics

join