It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real life extension pill that can add 50 or more years to your life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The compund seems to be Resveratol, just so you guys know.

I know the video isnt the best and it cuts out

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If this were true, Soros and all the richie rich would have it and astonish us how long they live, how young they look.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

And yet it's 2023 and George Soros is still alive and still actively trying to destroy America from within.
He sure has some secret way of sticking around.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Why they call it drug ? it`s plant natural polyphenol found in more than 70 species of plants.

It`s been selled as natural product long time also.

As for longer life....i am not so enthusiastic about having to watch this clown show any longer i have to

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Does this mean no more plastic surgery for all the vain, egotistical, rich elites in this country after they spot their first wrinkle?

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I'm in the same boat, my wife is 30 and I'm 44 but I still wouldn't push life like this. We weren't meant to live longer than we do, something about this pill feels sinister. I'll pass. As it stands, I feel like I'm still 25 so I'm good anyways.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Think of the money and the effort that will be saved.

I retired eight years ago. After two years of being retired, family issues forced me back to work. I have been trying to retire again, but every time I plan it, something else comes up, setting another obstacle in my way.

Now it is job side. We are severely short staffed, and nobody recently hired stays. I don’t blame them. It is not a job that fits a normal lifestyle.

Knowing you will be able to keep a skilled worker for another 50 years is honey to their ears and money in their coffers.

You didn’t think those extra 50 years are going to benefit you did you

50 more years a slave.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Apparently, sources of "resveratrol" in food include the skin of grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, and peanuts.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
God set our days to 120 max. I'm going by that. Nothing we can do will extend our life span beyond that.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

We can barely cope emotionally and spiritually with the time we have.

Can you imagine the endless grief when we discover that people living longer means enduring their baggage longer?

And it should go without saying that there's more to life than 'looking' a certain way... which seems to be the focus of this marketing piece. Brought to us by a company which gets all its real money from Big Pharma.

That brings to mind "they will seek death but will not find it" passage. Something like this will come out and be really freaky, and it will "keep people alive" like the monkey's paw movie where you get three wishes, and they wished their loved one would not die, so he couldn't die, even when all chopped up and scary.

I actually have a feeling that with the things happening in the world, that something like this could really happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

God set our days to 120 max.

So people live just under 4 months?

I'm going by that.

And yet here you are not dead yet, why is that now?

Nothing we can do will extend our life span beyond that.

Nothing you can do, maybe, but science and technology on the other hand can indeed prolong longevity as is evidenced by the studies done with rodents and mice.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
For most of us it would be pointless.

We get segregated into groups as we grow up. The gifted kids go into accelerated classes. Scholarships are handed out, talented people go on to make connections and eventually make lots of money. Most of us were never put on the fast track to success.

There is a broad mass of humanity that has no way up the social ladder. We work whatever pitiable jobs are available to us, earning stagnant wages and suffering under increasing cost of living. We can't make connections with anyone in a position of power and all we can do is eat whatever scraps are tossed our way, and those scraps have become less and less as time goes on.

So what if they made the elixir of eternal life? Is this world the world you want to spend your eternity on?

I sure as hell don't want to be an eternal pleb.

Are we even plebs anymore? The elite probably look at us as slaves, or worse. Do they think we are just raw resources now? Is a human being just a sack full of genes and organs and no different from a pile of iron ore?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

So what if they made the elixir of eternal life? Is this world the world you want to spend your eternity on?

Well, eternity is a long time, life extension technologies might make the likes of human travel to another star system somewhat of a more viable prospect if taken to its logical conclusion, so there is that.

Canny keep all our eggs in the one basket forever, else well see what happened to the dinosaurs.
edit on 6-4-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Some recent studies have not been kind to Resveratrol and on many longevity supplement websites the prices of it have crashed. With NMN being banned presently for sale by the FDA maybe they needed some decent PR for Resveratrol in order to shift those stockpiles.

I don’t know, I have a large tub of resveratrol powder that I continue to take on the days I dont do any exercise.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Fascinating. One thing that worries me though, is that this pill will be exorbitantly priced, hence the only people who can afford it are the same WEF tyrants who have recently been engaged in plotting our genocide. Longer life for those bastards will certainly mean shorter lives for anyone not 'in the club'..

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Roger that.

Having "crossed the statistical hump", I look at life in a different way now. For one thing, there has been too much personal loss in the form of family and friends who have 'moved on'. It feels like that side is gradually "getting stronger" until it will become powerful enough to pull me over to the other side as well.

No idea how much time I have left, but I'm thankful for the life I've had and don't need to live to some unnaturally old age.

Hope the time going forward is better for you.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you gave it to a family pet, say a dog, how long would they live?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join