It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, mikeey5211

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
myy name is micheal,i am very impressed with your site.i think i could offer ssome insite into your fourm,being ex army and being very weell informed about area 51.living in las vegas,and having seen some of the things you are talking about.i have seen the jan flights ccome and go.i relize now the what anndd why.i would like tto be a part of this dissusion thank you

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was going to be moving to vegas, buti was yold we are moving to southern cali.

Welcome and enjoy your time here at the great ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Greetins Mikey,

welcome to ATS. If you are witness to some of the strange siteings and have information about Area 51 you will fit well here within this community, one that hungrily absorbs any sources of information about the topic quickly.

Have fun and i hope to see you on here more

oh and watch out for the bushies, they bite
(i say it to every new ats member that i come across
)

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey, Mikey, Welcome!
You'll see there are quite a few militay and ex-military here on ATS. And, lots of interestin Area 51 and other ET subjects. Have fun...mett some good people

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

top topics

join