It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, deadlynightshade

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by obsidian468

Originally posted by deadlynightshade

I think this site is mostly men because it's typically men that are more interested in the high tech and conspiracy stuff. It strikes me as being more of a cross section of an average government than it does being an average cross section of the general populous, and we all know and love how male dominated government is, especially when it comes to women's issues.

Your dead right there Obs......

If I was to start talking to 'any' of my girlfriends about this stuff......They would look at me like I had just said something like......"Oh, your arse looks really BIG in those Jeans"

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Jacqua]

Wow, well sounds like you really know how to pick'em, Jacqua. Might I suggest an application for dating you, maybe then you could find a woman with a resonable IQ.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by obsidian468

Wow, well sounds like you really know how to pick'em, Jacqua. Might I suggest an application for dating you, maybe then you could find a woman with a resonable IQ.

These Quotes are really getting out of hand here

Know how to pick'em......Yeah, but girls will be girls you know.....

Application for dating you....Not sure what you mean by that......But perhaps you think that Im male???

Reasonable IQ.......I actually don't think IQ comes into it......but Im sure that it 'helps'.....Somewhere along the line!!!

.......However......when all is said and done......From one girl.....to Another......Welcome Deads
(I think? your a girl anyway)

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I must have misinterpreted what you said- my bad. As for applications- Wouldn't it be nice if people had to fill out an application to be your friend or significant other? I mean you have to for a job, and it would give you an idea of what you are getting in to. I'm a girl too. Thank you for the welcome, hope to see you around.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
deadlynightshade = killertomato
Hey DNS. Welcome to ATS. (I like your avatar!)

LMAO Vall..my favorite local band here in Salt Lake City is 'The Killer Tomatoes'

..............just sayin

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
HI, and welcome to ATS etc.

I am really looking forward to reading some of your stuff, you seem pretty smart, from what I've seen you say in chat, while watching iori chat.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JadeRio
HI, and welcome to ATS etc.

I am really looking forward to reading some of your stuff, you seem pretty smart, from what I've seen you say in chat, while watching iori chat.

*blushes* well i wouldn't go as far as to say smart but certainly able to be see both sides of an argument. Catch you around the site. Bis Spater!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join