It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating ze bugs is a sign of the end times

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

A mother's milk is vegan because it doesn't come from animals. It's human's natural way to feed a baby. The whole purpose of veganism is to reduce animal suffering when possible. Human milk doesn't go against that. And I'm not going to waste time researching studies to show that a vegan diet can be healthy since i doubt you will accept anything i give. Plus there's plenty of testimony and research online.
edit on 23-2-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

A mother's milk is vegan because it doesn't come from animals.

Humans are mammals, all mammals are animals.

All female animals make mothers milk for their babies.

It's human's natural way to feed a baby.

It still comes from an animal. Good God man, you're promoting cannibalism now!?!?

The whole purpose of veganism is to reduce animal suffering when possible.

So stop promoting the torture mutilation and murder of so many furry little beasts by promoting commercial agriculture.

Also, I thought it was because it was the healthiest diet for people?

And I'm not going to waste time researching studies to show that a vegan diet can be healthy since i doubt you will accept anything i give. Plus there's plenty of testimony and research online.

There is plenty of 'testimony' and fake studies online, yes, I'm familiar with pretty much anything you might throw out there...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: tanstaafl_javascript:hyperlink()

Not sure how eating veggies would kill little animals - unless you're refering to animals that may die during crop harvest. Which doesn't make sense because just as many crops, if not more, are used to feed livestock.

Not when regenerative farming practices are used, and far less than silly vegans would have you believe.

And it is not just during harvest, it is during planting too, so, at least twice a year there is a slaughter.

Secondly, most people (not all) can live off a vegan or vegetarian diet.

There is a big difference between barely surviving, and thriving.

Yes, we can 'live' off of a vegan or vegetarian diet, for a while, but our health slowly deteriorates, and we start getting all kinds of degenerative diseases and toxic symptoms, like Type II diabetes, CHD, IBS/IBD/Crohns, etc etc etc ad nauseum.

Plenty of people have lived many years and even entire lives with a vegan diet who are very healthy.

Not 'very healthy', no, that would be an extraordinary exception to the rule, although I'll allow that I'm sure there are some outliers, there always are...

So I don't understand the notion that we "have" to eat meat. Because there is plenty of people who live healthy lives without it.

The overwhelmingly vast majority will get sicker and sicker on a vegan/vegetarian diet - and their health will quickly turn around once they start eating properly.

There are countless stories of ex-vegans/vegetarians going carnivore after years of deteriorating health, and see all of their health problems vanish very quickly after doing so.

There is not one - I repeat NOT ONE single example of someone switching from carnivore to vegan long term, much less experiencing any benefits.

If you disagree, by all means, show me an example.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I feel like you're trolling me a bit here. It's pretty simple. As stated, the goal of Veganism is to reduce animal suffering when possible. Therefore, natural milk is fine, and same with tribes or cultures that don't have access to live off veggies. It's plenty healthy and I'm not going to spend hours finding links that will meet your specific criteria when you have no desire to change your mind on the topic.

Vegans are only trying to better the world by reducing suffering. No conspiracy or complicated explanations. It's fairly simple

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join