It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

700,000-Year-Old Skull Found In Greece Completely Shatters ‘Out Of Africa Theory’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is exciting for sure, but how mainstream archeology will accept such theory-changing findings it's more interesting here.

And yet there are findings in Bulgaria in the Kozarnika cave, like the bovid bone fragment with 10 grooves which are dated to 1.1M to 1.5M years, and a molar tooth again in the same ground layer.
IDK why I cannot upload images anymore but here's a link to the image: link to the image

edit on 6.2.2023 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iasenko
This is exciting for sure, but how mainstream archeology will accept such theory-changing findings it's more interesting here.

And yet there are findings in Bulgaria in the Kozarnika cave, like the bovid bone fragment with 10 grooves which are dated to 1.1M to 1.5M years, and a molar tooth again in the same ground layer.
IDK why I cannot upload images anymore but here's a link to the image: link to the image

Yty this
img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: iasenko

Please tell us which theory is challenged by this find. OOA is not.

Harte

(post by mortex removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm not so sure of the claims however that they were the original "Greeks" as some want to believe.

I for one know a few Greeks at work, and I believe that theory because these guys are ugly, just like that skull.

I work with some Americans, they're all fat, lazy, obnoxious and ugly as depicted by their media.
I thought only they were rude and racist, but it appears it's typical based on your comment.

Where American's evolved from, remains a mystery.
I think there should be a study conducted by the top scientists from around the world. I mean, they've found a 700,000 year old skull in Greece, perhaps they'll find some evidence of why American's are the way they are.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: stelth2
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm not so sure of the claims however that they were the original "Greeks" as some want to believe.

I for one know a few Greeks at work, and I believe that theory because these guys are ugly, just like that skull.

I work with some Americans, they're all fat, lazy, obnoxious and ugly as depicted by their media.
I thought only they were rude and racist, but it appears it's typical based on your comment.

Where American's evolved from, remains a mystery.
I think there should be a study conducted by the top scientists from around the world. I mean, they've found a 700,000 year old skull in Greece, perhaps they'll find some evidence of why American's are the way they are.

Britain?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There is a reluctance, I suspect, from academia in general to challenge the "out of Africa" narrative for the simple reason they think they'll be called "white supremacists" and told they are trying to undermine black people because of the "unconscious bias" etc...blah blah blah.

I really do believe the corrupting influence of political correctness and "wokeness" is that pervasive.

They would rather abandon their scientific integrity than upset someone.

This is what happens when politics are injected into science.

Emotion and irrational anger aren't suited to a field that requires discipline and logic.

Now, none of this means the quoted information in the OP article is correct - that the Greek finding debunks a common African ancestors - it just means we'd probably not hear much more about it if was.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Poppycock.
The Out of Africa Hypothesis - aka the Recent African Origin of Modern Humans - recognizes earlier migrations of humans and even Homo Sapiens out of Africa.
Let that sink in.

EARLIER. MIGRATIONS. OF. HUMANS. EVEN. HOMO SAPIENS. (That's us.)

The hypothesis is only that humans existing today come from a migration out of Africa around 70k years ago.

This skull isn't even Homo Sapiens, and everyone thinks it shatters the OOA?

www.sciencedaily.com...

Harte

edit on 2/10/2023 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join