It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transparency is coming

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Meet Adam Andrzejewski, CEO of Open The Books, all around nice guy, American hero. I tried pronouncing his surname and now the ADL is looking into me.

I don't often use the word bombshell, but this guy is dropping them like he's handing out free candy in the politest fashion I've ever seen.

Are all midwesterners like this? I'm seriously impressed.

Do yourself a favor even if you dislike Brand you don't want to miss this one.

Here's a little taste:

During the pandemic 43 million Americans were out of a job. Congress authorized $800 billion in unemployment aid. Half of that money was stolen by hackers in China and Russia, which would've covered their military budgets for a whole year.

NASA received $1million to prepare the nation's religions for the discovery of extraterrestrial life. I find it deliciously funny that institutions in possession of the ultimate truth were to be taken by the hand and gently guided into the discovery that we're not alone.

The main content below is all about wasteful expenditure and corruption and as I mentioned to an esteemed member in another thread, I believe transparency is the answer to our problems.

Adam is doing an amazing job of shining light into the darkness and I believe his work will have an impact far beyond his nation's borders.

OpenTheBooks is his web page with its own search tool where you can do some digging of your own.

edit on 15-1-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Thank you for posting this! Had no idea this website existed, it's a wealth of information, really interesting to dig into.
This man has a Polish name, I like him already! He sounds extremely intelligent.
Someone once told me that if Americans actually knew where their tax dollars were going, they'd be sick.

edit on 15-1-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just a little Wiki blurb -- cuz I research sources.

OpenTheBooks.com is an American nonprofit organization based in the Chicago suburb of Burr Ridge, Illinois. It describes itself as a transparency group devoted to posting online all the disclosed spending of every level of government across the United States. Their oversight reports on government spending have been featured on multiple news outlets including C-SPAN's hour-long Q&A program with Brian Lamb, ABC Good Morning America, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and USA Today.

OpenTheBooks.com was founded in 2011 by its chief executive officer Adam Andrzejewski, an Illinois entrepreneur and past Republican candidate for governor, with former United States Senator Dr. Tom Coburn as the honorary chairman. In 2006, legislation co-sponsored by then-senator Barack Obama (D) and then-senator Tom Coburn (R) — the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 — was passed to allow public access to United States Federal Government spending.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well...that was a fresh bunch of BAM! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Very good find!
I will be spending a lot of time reading through that site.

Spread the word! We need more people like Adam.
Maybe then we can get to the root of all this evil...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

edit on Sun Jan 15 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join