It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Gates a deep state plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There is something wrong with Gates his continual rocking is a sign of some mental aberration. It would be nice to see who his doctor is with any luck it might be Fauci., As the biggest donor to the WHO, we can be pretty sure he gets what he wants, or the people that manipulate him get what they want. Melinda divorced him because of his association with the deceased Epstein, that was the story, but it might have been a tactical move to protect his wealth. The first documentary is a rundown of his past which appears that he has moved his operation from an ever-resisting third world to the west. www.bitchute.com...
The second is from Maria Zeee who is having an interview with a WHO watcher. Since Gates financially runs the WHO which is meeting this week to make some amendments to international health regulations. This will bring in forced injections in the event of a medical emergency. We seem to be looking at a future of medical martial law. It seems they might have brought their timeline forward. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 14-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm not a big fan of his, but the dude is 67. You'll probably have some issues when you get that age, too.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Is Gates a deep state plant

Yes . A Toxicodendron pubescens

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

If you looked at the vid the psychotic behavior was when he was a lot younger.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I normally don't click bitchute links. I rely on what you put in the OP. I don't click because I don't want to give them my traffic.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

🤣 well, aren’t you a delicate little flower

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

It's just going to be some dude with an irritating voice trying to tell me how to think. I'd rather go collect the facts myself. But I can see how it is appealing to people who can't do that.

And honestly, I don't even watch tv. I'm not into watching anything unless it is live.
edit on 15 1 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'd rather go collect the facts myself.

Unless those facts come from bitchute. If they were real facts they’d be approved by a government funded site like YouTube, right?
It’s the same reason I don’t check out books from the library downtown. Every book in the library downtown is propaganda or outright lies to keep the poor people stupid. You have to go to the uptown library to get the real books with real facts. Everyone knows that.

Like myocarditis and the clot shot. For a long time bitchute was the only place you could mention the correlation. It still may be that way for all I know.

But I agree, there is no need to click the link because you obviously already know it all and you can’t learn any more when you already know it all. Because you think for yourself.

edit on 15-1-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Gates as a private citizen should be arrested and stripped of his assets for his participation in genocide against humanity as he states in the first seconds your video linked.

To your topic, Gate's 7th great grand father, Thomas Gates trashed his ship in 1609 in Bermuda, now called Gate's Bay. Then became the governor of Jamestown, hurting Pocahantas and killing lots of Indians. ( 31 min of linked video below)

Thomas Gates & Billy, Jr were both Knighted by the same order of the Queen.

Gates Sr. was both president of the Washington Bar Assoc. & headed the development of Planned Parenthood.

According to Amy says WTF (excellent researcher, see video @24m) the Black Nobility has established itself in the US as the Mafia and has a strong hold in Washington State. Gates's serve them.

Excellent video:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Gates, Fauci, etc….probably think themselves to be Crusaders….. and we all know what happened to them……

History does have a habit of repeating itself…..

👽

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

gattes should be more than 'stripped' of anything.

gattes needs to be put off planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The only gate that matters is the narrow gate.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque
An interesting point to make here about gates.

During the wedding of Gates Daughter none of his gates was seen wearing any face masks agaisnt C19.

Only ones wearing the masks were the servants has seen in a few images from the gates daughter wedding.

If they were vaccinated agaisnt C19 why were servants forced to wear the masks than?
edit on 15-1-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It's just going to be some dude with an irritating voice trying to tell me how to think. I'd rather go collect the facts myself. But I can see how it is appealing to people who can't do that.

And honestly, I don't even watch tv. I'm not into watching anything unless it is live.

This logic doesnt make sense

You present yourself like you only want to deal in facts and yet you refuse to look at ALL sources and look at what those facts might be.

you dont watch ANYTHING unless its live you say, this is not a solid way of getting fact either as most things ARENT live because people arent Omnipresent

Also bitchute was the only platform for YEARS that could even host the truth that we are now starting to see was absolutely correct, every other platform banned the information

The fact you cant see the flaws in your own logic leads me to believe youre a lot less grounded in truth than you think you are and more firmly rooted in your own bias

Actually it seems bias instead of fact based
edit on 15-1-2023 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The Gates family is part of the Rockefeller clan and are related to each other. There is a reason IBM came to Gates to make sure he got his life on track and not just eating Pizza in his basement.

The old extremely wealth families did not lose their wealth. They just made it was harder to track it and made sure they owned the media so "journalists" would not inform the public.

Deep state is owned and controlled by the banking cartel "mafia". Just like the dollar and Euro system is owned by the cartel. Real wealth is owning the system and being able to manipulate it.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I think you make a good point, as these people are pushing fiat currencies, and as the bankers in the game, have to control it to preserve their wealth as the fiat cycle ends.

top topics

join