It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Treaty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here's Your NWO, and it's no hidden agenda.
www.usasurvival.org...

The Powers that be are right in your face. Some interesting reading.
Comments and discussion are encouraged.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

But would our military leaders support the treaty if they knew that the activists behind it were also instrumental in promoting the International Criminal Court (ICC), which could prosecute and imprison American troops and military and civilian leaders on dubious war crimes charges? The World Federalists, who support both the Law of the Sea Treaty and the ICC, want to transform the United Nations into a global state with independent military, police, taxing, legislative and judicial powers. They believe that LOST will take the U.S. down that road.

interesting, very interesting i have to say

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You're using an anti UN site as a source, all on it's own?

Go back and do it again, lad.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Regardless the sites' position on the UN, I believe that the history of these World Federalist and their objectives are quite traceable and their history and track record can be fairly easily verified. They may not be completely transparent, but it does seem quite obvious that they have an agenda that would supplant nationalist goals and undermine national soveriegnty, not just our countrys' but others as well.
It also seems to me that they have also been used as an instrument of foriegn intelligence agencies to undermine and complicate policy decisions possibly critical to the national security of the U.S. . This is a tactic that was quite successful during the cold war, to infiltrate and support peace movements and NGO's,(Non-Governmental Agencies), to obfuscate their meddling.

It seems from the little reading that I have done, that these folks were an outgrowth of the frustration with the massive world upheaval caused by 2 World Wars back to back. In, and of itself, world peace and global understanding and cooperation are quite noble causes. But when the possiblity exists to manipulate and undermine and defeat your enemies or competition is at stake, then it seems quite possible that the noble aspects of this group can and would be squewed to the possible advantage of our enemies. I think it only prudent to consider what the ramifications of the our potential enemies intelligence agencies involvement in this movement might be.
Also, what are the motives for independant funding divorced from the member states support and what it could possibly lead to.
'Taxation Without Representation'. Does this sound vaugely familiar?

The reason I posted this link was to illustrate that the real conspiracies are right out in the open. This association of individuals has been operating in the open for decades and not clandestinely. With the blessing of some of our own public servants, Elliot Richardson, several State Department employees, etc. . I wonder if the case could be made that these individuals could have been acting in concert with foriegn enemies of the U.S., and possibly to undermine and overthrow the government. That might be a stretch, but it is something to consider. Were these individuals acting on their own, or were they directed by others up the food chain at Foggy Bottom,(State Dept.) ??
I'm just throwing it out there to be chewed over.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by sharkman]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Is this a party or actual organization, or just a 'catch all' phrase, like 'globalist' and such?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Start here.
www.wfm.org...
There is alot of information on this organization.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow, I've never heard of these guys. Sounds interesting.

World federalists support the creation of democratic global structures accountable to the citizens of the world and call for the division of international authority among separate agencies, a separation of powers among judicial, executive and parliamentary bodies. Only truly democratic and representative bodies can have legitimate authority over all levels of government. We are dedicated to protecting the rights of every person on the planet and preserving the environment for the global community

Seems like they'd be at odds with a lot of the more supposed 'sinister' aspects of Globalisation.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
World Federalist Movement? A great find! I wonder what the extents of the influence and power these people have within the dominant western political/economical institutions... Are they somekind of lobby group or are they more than that?

Seems like they'd be at odds with a lot of the more supposed 'sinister' aspects of Globalisation.

Nygdan, if they seem at odds with the "more sinister" aspects of globalization on paper, that does'nt mean the way their global federation project will be imposed to the rest of the world will be as much "democratic" and sweet as it looks. To enforce the rule of Law and of a governing body at the scale of the planet will most probably necessitate creating a global tyranny, just as the EU is becoming as we speak.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The very fact that they are 'federalists' tho means that they're quite different from other globalists groups or one world order groups.

And, really, outside of what they say and do, what is there to use to form an opinion about them?

They /seem/ to be a civic group, they're saying that they got started after teh league fell apart and really picked up numbers once europe was nearly destroyed.

But whats that supposed to mean? I mean, ATS has really picked up some numbers recently. Looks like these guys publish a newsletter.

They might just be a group of similarly minded people. At the least, we can say that they are probably people who heard 'world federalists' and though, hmm, sounds interesting. No reason to paint them as tyrants based on nothing at all anyway, no?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I believe that the Federalist label is a smoke screen. In my first posted link the article points out that this group has had off shoots that made name changes in the 1950's to seperate themselves from possible links to groups that may have been infiltrated by a Soviet intelligence agency, aka, KGB. They seem to have taken this tack to keep from being scrutinized by the House and some of the commitees looking into communist activities in the U.S. .
Also, a very normal tactic in the disimformation game is to assume very cozy and unobtrusive tags, names and catch phrases, psycolgical warfare is not a really complicated game, but is very convoluted.
Elitist generally look down their collective noses at the rest of herd or tribe, and I discern that they usually will use familiar and unobtrusive names and labels to push their ideals and agendas to engender their prospective prey. This is a very old game, kind of like Red Riding Hood and the Wolf. If you don't look too close , or ask too many questions it may past muster without a second look.
I'm assuming alot, but the information is out there, and they are not trying to hide it very well. If you are exposed to something dangerous often enough, you eventually become numb to it being there. I believe that the guise of being all for the good of everybody on the planet is just too convenient and magnanomous and therefore is subject to more scrutiny.
It might do those of you who study to look into NGO's and their varied interests and influence on the planet. Many serve just and noble causes, but many Non-Governmental Organizations are fronts for influence brokers and out right bribery of U.N. and Governmental agencies. Influence peddling has become an art form.
Can You Say, 'Oil For Food', I knew you could!!!
Peace Out

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Nygdan... honestly, what would you prefer between identifying a tyranny while it's in the process of being established -and thus being able to warn the people about it and perhaps complicating its development-, and realizing too late that a tyranny was established and because of our stupid, naive apathy, it was allowed to kill and enslave millions of people??? Is'nt what happened with the Third Reich? With the regime of Pinochet? The Khmer rouge?

I think you should look into the political meaning of a "federation", as it is usually a very rigid form of political structure made to serve one global state or governing body. If it would be a confederation, a union, a conglomerate or anything else of the kind that would be a lot less scary, but the idea of a "worldwide federation" does indeed point to a highly centralized and horizontal global governing structure. As I wrote, we're talking about creating necessary political strcutures to ENFORCE a global order by Law, not taking horizontal commitments or agreements

You seem to be overly naive towards the possibilities of such a global tyranny, since the structures (the World Bank, NATO, the IMF, the EU and the UN as a whole) have been around for decades and are just waiting for being put into a narrower and more centralized system for being a global tyranny. There are actually just a few steps missing from where we are right now and the new world order, and everything on the WFW indicates that this organisation is willing to create the best plan that one could imagine for leading us there!

But think about my question seriously... that's the most important thing.

new topics

top topics

join