It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, FireDance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
As a high school student, I don't have MUCH to offer, and am here mainly to learn. I was first aimed to check out this site by my Advanced History professor, who is a man held in my high regard for his refusal to accept anything without his own vindiction being applied through research first. If he stamps his seal of approval on abovetopsecret.com, then I would gladly learn from the same source.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have to say you have one darn GOOD advanced history teacher there my friend!

Please tell him we appreciate the fact he is helping to open the minds of his students!

Enjoy the site, have a look around and simply ask anybody for help if you find yourself needing any.

m...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Welcome to this home away from home.

Zedd;s handbook

This will help you along your way.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Welome to ATS/BTS..and everything you would want to know about.....is here.
I have not yet myself went up to ats and posted much Iwould like to get some information first before I make a fool of myself. hehe
Everyone who comes here is addicted basically after a week, you just have to keep coming back.You turn into a zombie...lol
So, with that said, enjoy your stay, have fun.learn a few things, let others learn something from you, and don't be afraid to ask for help, the mods are very good here.

top topics

join