It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BitChute’s Bank Accounts Have Been Frozen And Suspended In Attempt To End Platform

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Yes we do without being absolutely certain and knowing that Bitchute isn't involved in unlawful actions. If it did they would have been taken to courts. That hasn't happened.

The opposite is also true: if the bank took an unlawful action by freezing Bitchute's account then Bitchute can take the case to court, and, as far as we know, they haven't.

We can take an educated guess of what is going on.

The problem with "educated guesses" is that they are more a result of bias from the person that is doing the guess than a result of facts.

It's the bank by the way that has to prove they froze the account by having real legitimate reasons. Otherwise they will be done.

Exactly. Do we know if they did it? How can we know if they did?

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Yes we do without being absolutely certain and knowing that Bitchute isn't involved in unlawful actions. If it did they would have been taken to courts. That hasn't happened.

The opposite is also true: if the bank took an unlawful action by freezing Bitchute's account then Bitchute can take the case to court, and, as far as we know, they haven't.

We can take an educated guess of what is going on.

The problem with "educated guesses" is that they are more a result of bias from the person that is doing the guess than a result of facts.

It's the bank by the way that has to prove they froze the account by having real legitimate reasons. Otherwise they will be done.

Exactly. Do we know if they did it? How can we know if they did?

As far as I know Bitchute hasn't been taken to courts and there are no legal investigations against them.

The burden o proof is on the bank and not on Bitchute.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

That's OK , the ENTIRE Banking System Will be insolvent Soon .

" The "Mega-Bubbles" Have Started To Burst, And That Could Mean Unprecedented Financial Chaos Is Ahead "

" The Federal Reserve giveth, and the Federal Reserve taketh away "

Once they Stop Printing Money the Entire World Economy Will Collapse Sometime in 2023 . Bitchute needs to Prepare for that .

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

As far as I know Bitchute hasn't been taken to courts and there are no legal investigations against them.

As I said before, all that may change according to the contract between them, as any clause in a contract is as powerful as the law, unless it's against any law itself.

Also, as I also said, as far as I know, Bitchute hasn't taken the bank to court, implying that what the bank did was not unlawful.

We do need more information.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

As I said before, all that may change according to the contract between them, as any clause in a contract is as powerful as the law, unless it's against any law itself.

Also, as I also said, as far as I know, Bitchute hasn't taken the bank to court, implying that what the bank did was not unlawful.

We do need more information.

There is some discussion on the platform in terms of possible civil lawsuits against HSBC.

www.bitchute.com...

You said that the bank hasn't engaged in unlawful acts. That could be false.

The reason the lawsuits are delayed could be because they are costly. And if you don't have the money which the bank withholds then it's difficult to take a bank to the court.

I wonder how many things you can do if your bank withholds all of your money. Either you have to borrow or will be unable to even buy food...

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There is some discussion on the platform in terms of possible civil lawsuits against HSBC.

www.bitchute.com...

If they have legal basis for it they should do it, not only because of them but because of the bad publicity for the bank that would bring.

I didn't say that, I said that the fact that there isn't a lawsuit against them implies that there isn't a basis for one.

The reason the lawsuits are delayed could be because they are costly. And if you don't have the money which the bank withholds then it's difficult to take a bank to the court.

I'm sure they can find someone that gives some money to help them in that respect or find some lawyers doing it "pro bono", being the lawyer that fought HSBC would bring them many clients.

I wonder how many things you can do if your bank withholds all of your money. Either you have to borrow or will be unable to even buy food...

That shows that we (and specially companies) should have more than one account.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

If they have legal basis for it they should do it, not only because of them but because of the bad publicity for the bank that would bring.

I didn't say that, I said that the fact that there isn't a lawsuit against them implies that there isn't a basis for one.

I'm sure they can find someone that gives some money to help them in that respect or find some lawyers doing it "pro bono", being the lawyer that fought HSBC would bring them many clients.

That shows that we (and specially companies) should have more than one account.

Still your argument 'the fact that there isn't a lawsuit against them implies that there isn't a basis for one' isn't that great. There are many reasons as I have explained on why no legal action has been taken yet. It seems they are looking for a civil lawsuit.

If the money is withheld and you don't have much more to spare you can see how difficult is to engage in lawsuits that are very costly. Not many will give you a loan just for taking legal action.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Still your argument 'the fact that there isn't a lawsuit against them implies that there isn't a basis for one' isn't that great.

It's the same that has been used in the opposite direction, saying that Bitchute did nothing illegal because they weren't sued.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Still your argument 'the fact that there isn't a lawsuit against them implies that there isn't a basis for one' isn't that great.

It's the same that has been used in the opposite direction, saying that Bitchute did nothing illegal because they weren't sued.

Nope! It isn't!

It's Bitchute that has their account frozen by the bank..

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sure it was, but why?

What we do know:
- Bitchute's account was frozen by HSBC;
- Apparently, there aren't any criminal or civil charges against Bitchute;
- Apparently, there aren't any criminal or civil charges against HSBC.

We can assume some things about what happened and why it happened, but the fact is that suppositions are not facts.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Sure it was, but why?

What we do know:
- Bitchute's account was frozen by HSBC;
- Apparently, there aren't any criminal or civil charges against Bitchute;
- Apparently, there aren't any criminal or civil charges against HSBC.

We can assume some things about what happened and why it happened, but the fact is that suppositions are not facts.

Yes indeed. There are the things we know.
But the move was made by the bank and it's reasonable to assume that Bitchute will try to recover their funds in the near future just as everyone else would have done in their position.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join