It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream after the pope died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I had an odd dream after the pope's death. I dreamt i was walking beside his body. As i was walking beside it i notice a spirit of somekind had entered his body after his spirit left. He turned and looked at me and i couldn't understand what he said, but i got the distinct feeling it was a warning. could this be symbolic of whoever enters the pope's position,the spirit entering his body after death, will have a falling away from the church? i dont know but it was spooky.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Trustnone]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey. Here's something that's worth reading if you have the time.

Something worth reading.

With the entire world's eyes upon Rome, in real time, these are the days that were fortold many centuries ago.

Believe these things or not, it's here.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This person who runs this site is a either misguided or a nut, simple as that. I think that he's a nut. I will tell you right now that Hillary will not win the democratic party primaries because she is genuinely disliked throughout the U.S. She may be a V.P Candidate, but that is a stretch.

By the way, if Russia is the beast, then would that Island behind this beast's leg be a piece of turd?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think your dream is symbolic, in that the death of the POPE IS the beginning of change within the church. THE SPIRIT THAT entered the POPE TELLs that an evil spirit has entered the church, he was the last righteousness within the church but now he's dead all things will fall away.

this is the beginning of the end for the church!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have had this feeling that the pope has has something in him for awhile and he is finally free from it. I got bad vibes from John Paul II and therefore thought he was evil, but when I dug deaper I reallized there was more to it and maybe that spirit will jump to the next pope. I saw this phrophesy that John Paul II is going to be the last true pope and your dream is confirming basically what I have already known. If you have any more Pope dreams post them because I'm very interested.
Don't be another sheep to be hearded

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Equineartist7]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Be wary of false pretenses

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Equineartist7]

top topics

join