It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaw head scientist blows the whistle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Alex Jones at the thirty min mark interviews Dr Shaw on his work with the CIA-funded agencies, and on how he was recruited, into the gain of function agencies. He shows how they messed with the virus, gave it a tweak, and generated an antidote. When he decided to break and blow the whistle how he was "bumped "by the Feds, to scare him to silence, when they sent gunmen they found out that you don't mess with a trained veteran on his own property. Quite an eye-opener on the insides of virology and how they think. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
When one has to have a vax passport to leave home ( hong kong comes to mind ) then I will give up on life as it once was.

It is said that this is a beginning to de-hummanize the population of ones emotions. I assume this is true, too.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I've never watched Alex Jones before, although obviously I know who he is. That was interesting listening to Dr Huff. That's me half way through the video I may as well listen to the rest!

S+F

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Listen to that canary sing, what a blabber mouth. It does tie the story together rather well though.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
When one has to have a vax passport to leave home ( hong kong comes to mind ) then I will give up on life as it once was.

It is said that this is a beginning to de-hummanize the population of ones emotions. I assume this is true, too.

Yes, but that's because China is a nasty totalitarian state, not because of any wider conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, you lost me when you said that he was a gang stalking victim.

Tel him to publish his notes or go home.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

He is just tying the story together of what everyone suspected in the first place. Either a big cleanout and audit from the top down get going soon. Or there will not be an agency left capable of doing it. If people have been left in place doing their own thing for too long they always think that they are entitled.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Until these whistles blowers hit the msm they’ll have no effect on the narrative and the voting public will remain unaware, viewing any echoes of these voices as peripheral nut jobs.

And even if these guys are merely nut jobs isn’t it healthy for these voices to be debated in the msm? Tptb might argue that airing opinions alternative to the officially dictated one is a danger to public health. Perhaps!

But if these whistle blowers are charlatans then the tptb via the msm have the opportunity to expose that - to show evidence of the inaccuracies or lies; such as the testing and efficacy evidence - the details that seem to always hover somewhere behind a veil of obfuscation facilitated by tptb.

The fact that click-hungry msm outlets will print anything for clicks except for these guys perhaps tells us all we need to know. Perhaps!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Whoooa!!!!

Way worse than what I thought! Haven't listened to AJ for a few years but this HAS to be the most unveiling of the truth yet!!! 😳😳😳💯

Which REALLY makes me think back on the Ukrainian labs. 😏😳

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I rarely listen to more than a clip. His voice bothers me. Reading what he says is better on my brain. I do like a ton of what he thinks VERY surprising when I can stomach it. The media has trained me to hate on him, I do understand. Part of it is me and that voice with his rapid fire way of talking.

I do think the whistleblowers should have been given more time on Fox, but with Paul Ryan or whatever his treasonous name is on the board, it doesn't take a PhD in Political Science to see what is happening. That you have the opportunity to see this on a Rumble/Tic Toc/Facebook page for now with the credibility of the individual being a MD or PhD not being good enough, I wonder what good it would do for someone like McGinty? Or was Mac saying for those still asleep and brainwashed? He does seem to have flair and passion with his posts that might be sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Remember when I keep saying this came from the university of North Carolina?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Correct, I think Dr. Huff is just confirming everything we already knew. But he has the receipts too.

new topics

top topics

join